ooooooooooo

When The Plan Comes Together

Bob R1

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just got my Cecco Farm Bumper Installed. So I started to get a little more serious looking for a trailer to pull behind Rocky to haul fire wood, etc.
I knew where an old Military 1/4 Ton trailer had been, but the owner had passed away, and the trailer was gone. I half way suspected his son might still have it. I was planning to ask his wife where it had gone.
I was talking with a buddy of mine in the store today who has a bunch of old Jeeps, and mentioned that I was looking for a trailer, and preferably an old Jeep Trailer. I mentioned trying to track down the one mentioned above. He tells me that he can help me out. He was the one who had bought it, and he had just listed it for sale.
My buddy was interested in a 1950 Water Buffalo that I owned. We were both wanting $1500 for our trailers. so we did a swap.
It was an absolute miracle that it was not already sold.
I am now the proud owner of a 1967 Manufacture M416 Trailer Cargo, 1/4 Ton 2 Wheel. This is as good as a trailer can get to go behind a Roxor.

I have already located a shop to sand blast it, and get it ready for a fresh coat of OD Green Paint.
Don't you like it when the plan comes together.
No money changed hands, and we are both very happy doing the swap.

Bob R

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
1729728134994.png