ooooooooooo

What’s going on with Mahindra?

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Talked with Sherwood Tractor & several others parts vendors this past week. We’ve ordered parts from Sherwood on several occasions in past with GREAT service. They were very recently told that their license to sell new certified parts was pulled by Mahindra with no explanation. They were USA in top 5 parts dealers. Also called another large dealer that was pulled from selling new Roxors & parts. Was told less than 50 dealers in world are now licensed to sell Roxors. That dealer also said that he was told Mahindra is directing people, like us, to Jeep dealers for parts, etc. My local dealer no longer allowed to sell Roxors as well. Crazy!!! Anyone have any insights?

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wow! That is nuts. I bought a bunch of Roxor stuff from Sherwood. By a stroke of luck, it appears as though the shop where I bought my 2018 is still an authorized dealer.

Angus Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
At Vern Eide, the guy mentioned something about Mahindra tractor dealers being able to service Roxors (trying to sell a service plan I didn't buy), so assuming that also means ordering parts, hopefully......unless I was being BS'd. The Mahindra website, "find a dealer", kind of seems like that may be how it is now. Could be wrong, but it makes some sense.

--locate-a-dealer

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sad ... Wonder what's up with this ? Sherwood was my "go to get what I need." place. I tried the dealer search and each time I tried, the listing would stay up just a micro second and then disappear. Argh....

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sad ... Wonder what's up with this ? Sherwood was my "go to get what I need." place. I tried the dealer search and each time I tried, the listing would stay up just a micro second and then disappear. Argh....
Yep. I hope they figure things out. Sherwood was probably the best for pats lookups. Our local Mahindra dealership is a full day drive for me. And has heard nothing from them so far on the roxor. Next bit is camping van will do a I told you so.

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Let’s all hope Mahindra figures it out & starts making parts available soon. Recently had to get a used part off eBay. And let’s also hope Sherwood gets picked back up!

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can some one find an address or email for the Roxor branch of Mahindra. We should all write to them to express our concerns. And not *itch.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Tokarev

Jesse Haines still sponsored and/or associated with ROXOR?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Been a Roxor owner since 2018 and have seen Mahindra support for Roxor steadily decline from the 18/19 period. Rather than seeing a resurgence in support following their legal shutdown and restart the decline continues with less dealers, poor to non-existant customer service, and great difficulty in obtaining parts if not available through after market supports like Wade at Diesel Freaks. Their recent sponsoring of NASCAR races is like a slap in the face to the loyal owners they seem to have abandoned. There is more going on here than meets the eye...or total incompentence on the part of the Roxor Division of Mahindra.

redbarn

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If it hasn't already been discussed, and obvious from Roxor marketing, Mahindra's plan is to incorporate Roxor sales into the tractor sales network. This probably accounts for dealers being dropped who are not currently in tractors or unwilling/unable to add tractor line to their existing dealerships. I was told directly from my selling dealer in Victoria, TX some time back that Mahindra wanted them to take on tractors.

tom

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If it hasn't already been discussed, and obvious from Roxor marketing, Mahindra's plan is to incorporate Roxor sales into the tractor sales network. This probably accounts for dealers being dropped who are not currently in tractors or unwilling/unable to add tractor line to their existing dealerships. I was told directly from my selling dealer in Victoria, TX some time back that Mahindra wanted them to take on tractors.
i am new here and this my first post since signing up,,i just purchased a unit still waiting for delivery,,pretty anxious...
purchased from a private party , but i also have a 2019 Mahindra Ag tractor 4550, so speaking with my dealer
he told me a similar story that he and his Mahindra rep had discussed some future plans in the work.....just say'n
tk