ooooooooooo

Vent Relocation Kit

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have invented a kit to relocate axle, transmission, and transfer case vents up to the air intake level underhood. The kit comes with all fittings, clamps, and mounting supplies needed to relocate vents, RTV, with an option to purchase a roll of PCV rated hose as well.

The kit also includes a fixture to better seal the transmission shift lever, and an insert for the rear axle vent cavity so you don't blow oil out at highway speeds with aftermarket differential covers.

The shift lever fixture is in final development, everything else has been through rigorous testing from near sea level to over 13,000ft in various conditions across multiple states. We expect the shift lever fixture to have equally fantastic results.

Items not supplied in the kit is a hose cutter, drill bit (for the rear axle vent fix), and various hand tools for sealing the shift lever, and of course an install guy. You will need to supply that!

Here is a link to the kit. I will have pictures and an install video on the page next week. QK1195 Roxor Breather Kit

As of this post (10/20/2023), expected ship time will begin later next week.

I rate the overall install as "easy" for those with basic auto repair knowledge. If you have limited or no repair knowledge, with my install video you should be all set but may want to call a friend for a little extra positive reinforcement. You can get ahold of me either calling the number on our site or I am on Facebook.

Typical install time is probably about 3 hrs, or less if you have 4 point or drive on lift.

tmichelena

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have invented a kit to relocate axle, transmission, and transfer case vents up to the air intake level underhood. The kit comes with all fittings, clamps, and mounting supplies needed to relocate vents, RTV, with an option to purchase a roll of PCV rated hose as well.

The kit also includes a fixture to better seal the transmission shift lever, and an insert for the rear axle vent cavity so you don't blow oil out at highway speeds with aftermarket differential covers.

The shift lever fixture is in final development, everything else has been through rigorous testing from near sea level to over 13,000ft in various conditions across multiple states. We expect the shift lever fixture to have equally fantastic results.

Items not supplied in the kit is a hose cutter, drill bit (for the rear axle vent fix), and various hand tools for sealing the shift lever, and of course an install guy. You will need to supply that!

Here is a link to the kit. I will have pictures and an install video on the page next week. QK1195 Roxor Breather Kit

As of this post (10/20/2023), expected ship time will begin later next week.

I rate the overall install as "easy" for those with basic auto repair knowledge. If you have limited or no repair knowledge, with my install video you should be all set but may want to call a friend for a little extra positive reinforcement. You can get ahold of me either calling the number on our site or I am on Facebook.

Typical install time is probably about 3 hrs, or less if you have 4 point or drive on lift.
Will you have a group buy or coupon codes soon?

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Will you have a group buy or coupon codes soon?

Probably not much outside our wholesale accounts. Once I get the last revision on everything and nail costs down I might add bulk pricing to the site.

If you have a fleet or particular number in mind you wanted to buy, I can run a bulk price internally.