ooooooooooo

Washington state small plate

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here in Washington state each county has it's own rules of that small restricted plate.
Although u can get the small plate it's the county laws that are the hurdle. NOT highway legal and I'm not interested in a fake plate of any kind due to unavoidable accident then the lawsuit against me.

20k for limited driving sure has the sellers market here slim. I'm the only one on the road that I know of. The more I look like an old jeep the better when passing police. The question of what year is answered 1972. When a full plate is available then the investment would make more sense.

20190512_174308.jpg

SxyRxy19

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hi there!!! I'm in Washington and I'm looking at getting a Roxor here in the next couple weeks. I was wondering if you have found out anything new regarding the legality of on road use here.

Maddog

Hey, did either of you have trouble registering your ROXOR for on road use? WA state licensing page says a WATV “utility type vehicle” needs to be less than 2000lbs.

SxyRxy19

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey, did either of you have trouble registering your ROXOR for on road use? WA state licensing page says a WATV “utility type vehicle” needs to be less than 2000lbs.
Maddog,

in washington you can get it registered no problem. The issue is county's here in Thurston County it's considered a side by side and therefore not allowed on roads where the speed limit is more than 35mph. I have spoken with every ATV/UTV dealership and everyone says you can register it and get a small plate but its not for highway use
Short or being a criminal here in washington its a no go for taking it over 35mph. This has been my experience with trying to get one registered here. Hence why i didnt buy one. If i cant use it i wont get one. Coming from AZ you can own drive do whatever you like with them. Im moving to oregon here in the next couple of months so ill see if its different there and update as such