ooooooooooo

Warn hubs and install notes

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My brother in law, who turned us on to Roxors, mentioned that he had a set of Warns that he wasn’t using. Took him up on his generous offer and installed them the other day. Pretty easy. I did not remove the wheel. Loosened and removed some of the hub nuts in order to get the center cap off. Not too hard to do. The hub was stuck on with paint. The splines were pretty dry so I greased them. You really need circlip plier to do the job. When installing the hub, after you get it seated, I tightened it down. This allowed for the installation of the circlip. I found that they had to be tightened down in order to get the circlip on. I noticed that it seems to turn a bit tighter now that the hubs are installed. The look pretty cool too. At a recent event, a guy came over to check out the little beast and he was shocked to see Warn hubs on a utv. What a generous BIL i have!

IMG_1345.jpeg

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm going to attempt to install my Kelly locking hubs. I just need to order some gaskets that will work

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It is a real shame that the Warn Hubs that work on a Roxor are no longer available.

I am old school, or just plain old, the correct Winch for a Jeep is a Warn M8000 with the Control Pack Centered over the top.

The correct Locking Hub's also say Warn. Just how it is supposed to be.

I had Warn Automatic Locking Hub's on my FJ55 Land Cruiser, and the conventional Warn Locking Hub's on my FJ40. Also how it was supposed to be.

Bob R

Hummingbird Ranch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bob, I am old and old school too and completely agree. But then I never thought I would have to buy a flat fender made in India, or have a very strong urge to buy a Royal Enfield motorcycle made also made India, in order to get that really classic old school look and feel that I desire, at a price that I can afford, not to mention Japanese Winchesters.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is a real shame that the Warn Hubs that work on a Roxor are no longer available.

I am old school, or just plain old, the correct Winch for a Jeep is a Warn M8000 with the Control Pack Centered over the top.

The correct Locking Hub's also say Warn. Just how it is supposed to be.

I had Warn Automatic Locking Hub's on my FJ55 Land Cruiser, and the conventional Warn Locking Hub's on my FJ40. Also how it was supposed to be.

Bob R
People sell warn hubs on here sometimes, I found my last set on here in February