ooooooooooo

vibration noise

billyg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi When driving and going through the gears if RPM are a tad low has any one heard and felt a raddle vibration coming from the cargo area floor? Thanks

th797

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A lot of people have had issues with the factory oil pan skid cracking and it makes this vibration (similar to a heat shield on an older car). I ran into the same thing and there's another thread on it as well with more detail. Mine ended up being a loose bolt on the oil pan skid.

David R Berge

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have an On The Rox rear bumper with receiver hitch. (A little pricey but a really good built bumper) One of the hitches I use in it rattles at a lower rpm and drives me crazy. Took me a bit to find the noise because it sounds like it’s coming from underneath instead of the back bumper. As already stated, many others have had trouble with the skid plates rattling also. Good luck!

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Seems like alot of new members joining this great place to get knowledge and ways to spend money... When i got my 2020 I went around and made sure all bolts were tight I found a few that weren't. Doesn't hurt to go around and check everything and it helps you familiarize yourself with your new toy. While your down there check all fluids too. At 500 miles I swapped everything out for Amsoil. That way I know it had enough in it