ooooooooooo

Uh-oh… I rolled my Roxor.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yep, not great. Myself, father in law and the pup. All safe no one hurt. But man kinda sucks. Towed it home, only 30/40 mins from home. We dropped it off at the dealer, and did not crank it. A lot of oil dumped out of the air intake. Wasn’t sure if cranking it would be risky if oil filled the cylinders. I’ll talk with the dealer and get there feedback.

We’ll see how insurance handles it all, pretty bummed. But glad everyone is safe and what a great story lol

IMG_2790.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Man glad everyone is OK. Hopefully it all get fixed soon. We're you winching or having fun?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Probably like when I rolled a truck in a ditch from hydroplaning. Everything slid fine till the tires caught the v notch of the ditch and the momentum flipped me over one complete roll. I bet the roxor caught one of them rocks and momentum took it on its side. Lack of flex probably didn’t help either. Glad everyone is ok.

Sasquatch

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ouch! Glad everyone is ok - let us know how it works out.

CRP

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How did the engine turn out? Also, any suspension damage? Looks fine in the pic except for scuffs/dents.

Glad all occupants were good!!

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
All is good, a lot of oil in the air intake, cleaned that out an it fired right up. Ran a bit rough for a few but it’s running fine now. No damage except the body you see in the pics. It’s sitting at the body shop waiting for an estimate. Then I will likely take the insurance money and cover the damage area with the on the rox tube fenders. Not 100% sure yet tho.