ooooooooooo

Transmission cross member

Rocshow

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Recently I purchased a 2018 Roxor and found the previous owner caught the transmission cross member on a stump. I sure could use a replacement if anyone has an idea.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Let me know from pic exactly which part you are referring to i can arrange it

Crossmeamber.jpg 50.png

Rocshow

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Actually I’m looking for the transmission crossmember. They just call the RR Engine crossmember.
thanks for responding.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Thanks,Let me check with mahindra

lcp

You might also consider fabricating one from rectangular tubing if OEM's are in short supply. It might be an opportunity to modify to gain some belly clearance or protection at the same time.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I suggest this for protection. MAHINDRA ROXOR MANUAL TRANSFER CASE SKIDPLATE

I don’t think you can gain much clearance unless you clock the t case and I believe it’s been done before but it’s not gonna happen with off the shelf parts so some machine work and fabbing will be needed. Not an easy job for those without the experience or tools.

I can vouch that this skid can take a hit. I dented mine by landing on a rock in Moab last year. The crossmember is still straight and the skid still goes on/off with ease. You can’t go wrong with any of Ceccos products.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I second the CECCO skid plate recommendation. I drilled holes in the side of the plate to direct mount it to the frame so the skidplare is actiang as a cradle adding a lot of stiffness.

My crossmember was also bent. i was able to pull it back with a winch. once i added the skid plate with the drill and bolt modification it has held up fine ever since.

Here is a quote from page 14 of my build thread...

I do what to talk a little about this skid plate... the roxor crossmember is WEAK! Mine was so bent the skid plate would not go on with out some serious persuasion.

Once I got it bent back into shape (including using the winch to pull it 1.5 inches back forward) I got the skid plate mounted up. I decided that it would be an awesome addition to put (4) 1/2 bolts into the drop hanger.

This made a huge difference. There is absolutely no flex in the crossmember now. I pit my 3 ton jack under the belly and got all 4 wheels off the ground balanced on the skid plate with no movement of the crossmember. I highly suggest doing this.

View attachment 7425

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk