ooooooooooo

TIFU: What is that horrible sound?

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
TIFU: All is good now, but if you need a good laugh at my expense, read on.

So. I went for a ride in the Rox to HD to get a few D-Rings for the cargo area. I arrived at HD and put my valuables in the glove box under the seat and went inside to gather the parts needed for the project. I find everything i need and head home.

I get close to my house and make a sharp turn to my right to go up our dirt road and I hear a load clunk! I make the next left and Clunk again! I am now thoroughly concerned and pull up to my house and dive under the truck and expect to see something large and made out of steel dangling and swaying like a trapeze bar under there. I could not find a thing so I start looking for the obvious stuff, hmm exhaust system is good. Drive shafts are in place and tight... So I grab onto the roll bar and rock the Rox... Nothing. I get in and drive down the driveway and turn hard to the left. Clunk! Same to the right? Clunk! I was just about to sit down and ask you guys when it hit me.

The "valuables" I placed under the seat before going into the store was my SS water bottle! My wife and I got a good laugh, hope you did too.

TLDR; The stuff you put under the seat may roll around and cause a minor heat attack because of the noises that it makes.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner