ooooooooooo

Thar Related Posts

Thar

My bad. I know I didn't make much sense, but I should have specified I'm talking in a philosophical utilitarian sense. And I should've said TUV instead of Scorpio.

Bolero, used by smugglers and police alike:

What are you even saying brother? Current bolero got IFS, how's that in any way an old Willys successor? The new gen bolero be out 2020 with radical changes. And the Scorpio has a vastly different chassis and power train and rides like a boat. If at all any true successor to the Willys, it would be the Thar MDI(roxor platform). Even the thar crde with IFS doesn't count. And all these will be even more sissyfied going forward.

I cannot but agree with you mate!

sandyx

Founding Member
Nomore production jeep in India. Lives on as the Roxor elsewhere.

Thar DI discontinued in Indian market. ((

Screenshot_2019-07-14-12-15-22-342_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2019-07-14-12-15-34-592_com.android.chrome.png

Bhayarock

Well that was expected, if the new variant / model Mahindra will launch to replace it, doesn't work, I am pretty sure they will relaunch it. Just like they relaunched MM540/50 as a thar. Jeep (not the fca) is a legacy it never dies, it just moves on.....

sandyx

Founding Member
Let there be no confusion. I typed 'jeep' as in GP, not 'Jeep'. The new Thar went the Wrangler way, bloated and seemingly IFS only w/o any mechanical links to the 40s. It's just a re-skinned Scorpio. So, 'jeep' in India died as of now.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That is sad.