ooooooooooo

Thar Doors

Quelo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello,
I thought I would share some pics of the Thar doors I just bought from the man from India. They don't look bad but the doors have no bend at the top to match my windshield, which doesn't look good. My windshield is for a cj-7. Not too familiar with all the jeep windshields but the doors need one that goes straight up. Definitely need that B pillar also. On my Rox I would be looking out behind the door and not out the window. Anyway, I'll be selling these if anyone is interested and if not they'll make good half doors.

Rox1.jpg Rox2.jpg Rox3.jpg Rox4.jpg Rox5.jpg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I hear a few guys are importing a kit that includes complete doors, front window and b pillar. Once that's in you can find really good soft tops for around 500 bucks. I'm still not completely sure you'll have enough head room though.

RoxinatorAZ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think it looks great with the doors. I would suggest you contact the guy in India and see what the windshield and B pillers cost. Also on ebay you can pick up a Thar top.

whiteroxorssr

I just installed the same doors on my 2018. I have a Fortress top and windshield. I am going to fab a filler piece from the top of the door to the lip of the roof to finish it off. I will post some pics when it is finished. Overall, I am happy with the doors.

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Hi Guys I am the one who is selling Thar Doors on ebay, I also have many OEM New parts including starter motor,Filter pack etc.
do let me know if you need anything for your ROXOR
I am awaiting dimentions for roxor for right fit soft top, as of now i have all options available ,Full Soft Top,Bikini Top & Cabin top with That dimentions.
Am open to any custom changes in Tar Body Parts to fit your ROXOR

Do visit my store on ebay & type Roxor or thar in search & find the parts,I ship by fedex express,7 Day delivery in US with ebay seller protection gurantee
subbox007@gmail.com
or Whats app +91 9321122388

11.jpg Cover Dimentions.jpg Motor.jpg Roxor Dimentions.jpg Soft Top.jpg

whiteroxorssr

I made a prototype door extension for the Thar doors on my 2018 Roxor. I like the looks of the doors with my Fortress top.
8BC3CB68-276E-4589-8682-993A67B46C57.jpeg
F1DEA902-DB79-451C-AC26-E66E811AC074.jpeg
00C979DB-1EA5-4730-AAB9-E3AA9B787355.jpeg
50F302F6-291E-4883-A69D-6DF49246C1BE.jpeg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wellllllll.......... are you happy? At the end of the day that's what matters.......

I've notice from pictures that the Thar doors are a lot shorter than the ROPS on the Roxor. Some people have installed Thar doors and windshield, and removed the ROPS and found they no longer had enough head room.

Personally it still doesn't seem like we've found an overall good solution aside from the awfully expensive and unattractive Curtis cab enclosures :(

whiteroxorssr

It beats canvas and zipper doors. I used them for two winters and wasn’t a big fan. After paying for the Fortress roof and windshield I felt this was my best option. Also I didn’t like the looks of the hard cab options available.

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Coming up very shortly
Door set + Piller (Set + Connecting Hardware for cabin roof) +Rain Drain channel+ Roof (Soft Top) +Windscreen Frame+ Half Soft Top(Bikini or Half)
All in one package that should fit like a glove on ROXOR
Any input is most welcome
Check attacheced picture for final outcome
Feel free to touchbase on mail r whats app
subbox007@gmail.com
+91 9321122388

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-22 at 1.54.21 PM.jpeg

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Finally got the Thar Half doors done & ready to fit like a glove on ROXOR
They look awsome in black
Comes with new lock & All fittings & New diamond cut door panels.
Feel Free to purchase from eBay
Also available options on color,DIfferent door panels & anything else as you need

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-26 at 4.02.18 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-07-26 at 3.36.07 PM.jpeg

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
We have Mahindra OEM Complete Full Hard Door, Soft Top (4Seater) , Windshield Frame, Wipers Kit , A PILLAR, B PILLAR COMPLETE SET, TOP BRIDGE PART A PILLAR TO B PILLAR, CONNECTING PART FROM WINDSHIELD TO B PILLAR , OEM and Stylish Mirror, Bumper, Bonnet, Mudguard, Fender Kit, Engine Parts, Chassis Parts, Tailgate, Headlight,LOCK ITEMS, FIBER PARTS, Grill , side indicators etc..

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Do you have Half Doors for the Roxor and a soft top that will enclose the rest to fit the factory slanted ROPS?

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Half doors are readily available,Since we manufacture our own Tops we can get one made to fit the factory Rops if you are willing to work with us & share detailed dimensions that are required.
We can get them made in Marine grade waterproof Denim ,Very high quality at very economically.
Best part is once we get one made sucessfully we can make it available at reasonable price for all forum members.
Hope this helps

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Do the Thar half doors fit perfect? We can get after market half door here reasonably priced, but the soft tip to fit them would be great. I’d be very willing to work with you on it as long as I’d be guaranteed a good fit in the end.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Do the Thar half doors fit perfect? We can get after market half door here reasonably priced, but the soft tip to fit them would be great. I’d be very willing to work with you on it as long as I’d be guaranteed a good fit in the end.
Thar Half Door are guaranteed best fit
Pls share you email & Whats App number will coordinate for making a best fit Soft top on existing genuine ROPS