ooooooooooo

Stupid price of lift kits

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No idea I will have to measure them tomorrow
U do realize that part of the kit has a frame bracket at rear mounting point of spring that lowers it also ,just putting same length shackles won’t give u the results I got ,their web site has detailed directions with pics That might be helpful

75f250

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
RCF, i was thinking of doing the add a leaf lift. but then I seen this rc lift give 2.5” of lift, I would like to use boomerang shackles instead of the straight ones in the kit to gain another 1” of lift

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ll get center of bolt hole measurements today ; I had a add a leaf and it was a stiffer ride and still wasn’t level front to rear , brake lines were close to max extension so u might need to address that with xtra inch of lift

on_the_rox

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey everyone, we have been offering a shackle reversal kit for these Roxors for a year and a half now with much success. Here is a link to our website to help give a good description. Roxor Shackle Reversal Kit
We also had Atlas Suspension build some custom leveling springs for the front of the Roxor. They have an improved spring rate and ride. Here is a link to these. We just go these back in stock, and they are ready to go.- 2.5" Atlas Suspension Front Leveling Springs. The guys over at Atlas have been building springs for specialty off road vehicles for a long time. They really know how to build a set of good riding leaf springs.
Both of these lift kits will give you enough lift up front to run a 35" tall tire. If you are not using a wheel with more backspacing than the factory you will need to use wheelspacers, although we recommend fitting up the correct wheel.

901CBF4E-E395-4968-9D89-6CDF031B8B2C-1024x1024.jpeg 718AB737-96B7-4EDD-A86B-17F44DC19093-1024x576.jpeg

Gheath8sudd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner