ooooooooooo

Stolen Roxor Mankato, MN

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So before you got yours stolen I put a hidden switch on my roxor that had to be flipped in order for the key to work. I've had a few stolen vehicles and I'm very wary if my rox stays out of garage or at work.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Aside from tearing into engine it would take long to take a sample of the oil and see if there's any other concerns by sending off oil to be tested. I just for kick and giggles had mine done

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any further updates for us? Did they catch the thief & how are repairs coming along?

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a few stock parts Im not using. Front bumper, A pillar roll bar, that flat metal thing connecting the front of the A pillar to the mirror mount area, etc. Let me know if you need anything.

Deep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you want, I have a stock bumper and stock wheels and tires I’ll be willing to donate to the cause. Totally up to you but it looks like you might need some tlc on that! Lol

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here he is.

Screenshot_20220717-201318_DuckDuckGo.jpg Screenshot_20220718-225732_Messages.jpg

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Rebuild is slow. Fuel lines reinstalled and fuel tank flushed. Rims mostly hammered true. Couple tires repaired with one really rough. Bent the brake lines back and zip tied them for now. Reconnected the exhaust for now but might go aftermarket on it. They did a second search of the property and found a couple pieces but am missing part or the roll cage still. Rear pinion seal still needs to be replaced. I need to try to bend the tie rod true.

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wow... just saw this post, looking for wheels for my 2019... wow... I'd like to take this dude on a "pleasure flight".. & dump him out over N Korea .