ooooooooooo

Stolen Roxor Mankato, MN

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Vanishingpoint: I hope you find your machine!
Would be hard registering it without a title in any state that requires plates and tags (small or big) for road or trail use.

Speaking about keys. About 30 years ago, two of my buddies had the same model year VW Golf. The cars were both the same grey metallic. One day we joked around and said "hey, how about you take his car and he takes yours". Sure enough, the each could unlock, start, and drive the other one's car with their own keys.

The Roxor has an open dash. It would take someone a moment to short the starter switch.

Last year, when I went on my 3 day roadtrip and had to leave the machine at the hotel over night, I took the battery to my room. No joke.

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So sorry to hear about your loss. Will keep eye out in western NC/eastern TN as well. Do you feel comfortable posting serial number so we can look specifically? If not comfortable with that, totally understand. Also, larger pawn shops may sell larger items such as Roxor in your area. Please keep us posted. Hope for safe return soon.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How did they steal it ? trailer ,hot wire ,break in shop , towed off ......
He won't know that until it's recovered. I put a kill switch in mine. It has to be switched on to power up the ignition

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have 2 Roxors & keys can’t even enter ignition for each other. Need to add that kill switch as well. When did you put your kill switch, CJ2Rox?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have 2 Roxors & keys can’t even enter ignition for each other. Need to add that kill switch as well. When did you put your kill switch, CJ2Rox?
Put under dash on side all painted to match underside. Have to switch it on inorder to power the ignition. I'm thinking I also might add some armor so the wiring can't be accessed as easy.

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great place for kill switch & painted all sound good. Will let you know how it works.
Any updates from your stolen Roxor? I’m still watching C’list W NC/E TN/NE FL & ATV Trader. Nothing so far
No luck yet. Police don't seem to be doing anything to track it down. My bet is whoever took it, is waiting for the heat to die down and attention to shift.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm still looking in my area as well. Whenever I pull up CL I look under Mahindra, Roxor, and Jeep as well. I figure the damn fool who stole it might think it's a jeep.

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here it is...

IMG_3213.jpg IMG_3214.jpg IMG_3212.jpg IMG_3215.jpg