ooooooooooo

Stolen Roxor Mankato, MN

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well, on the plus side, it looks like (from the photos at least) the most important stuff is there. It would have been hard to replace.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm wondering if the center loop isn't cut. Pretty easy to just un bolt it! Unfortunately pics don't help. If that's all then it could all get bolted back in place. With insurance money u can get the paint job you always wanted. The condition of your Rox pisses me off. After your nightmare working on ways to strengthen my ignition

Last edited:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If your determined to go back with a Mahindra rops and can’t find them locally you can have my sport bars if you pay the shipping. I know shipping will be a huge deal killer but if it helps they’re yours. You’ll still need the center and front hoops. Probably be cheaper to get one custom made vs buying new from Mahindra.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah, that crap paint job is new. When I get more info I'll share. I'm not even sure how long it will take to get it back yet.
Glad your Roxor has been recovered despite its condition. Same thing could have happened to most here. One thing's obvious: it's hard to completely disguise a Roxor. Hopefully, those who did it will be caught and the justice system will muster the backbone to make them pay for both the crime and the cost of repair. That would make for a happier ending.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Vanishingpoint: good news and bad, I guess.

They swapped the wheels and tires? Looking at the earlier pictures you posted, the tires / wheel look like from an old CJ. 700x15?.
Did they try to title and sell it as an old CJ? Does your state issue its own vin tags?

I can make out some buckles from your windshield mount in the back of the machine. Hoping its all there, she still runs, and you can put her back together.

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have the front hoop with the attachment points back to the center from when I installed the CJ windshield. More than willing to donate them if it will help you get things back in order.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Man can I just say the outpouring of love for our fellow Roxorian is awesome. Great seeing others willing to help get his rig back to normal. Seriously when fuel prices ever get back to a sort of normal we need to all get our rigs together for a Team Roxor jamboree! Great to see the love here!

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Body dont look too bad. Consider this a starter to those upgrades you were planning. I would also recommend tying the thieves to the bumper and going on a nice long trail ride. Thats the only justice that is going to happen.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Man can I just say the outpouring of love for our fellow Roxorian is awesome. Great seeing others willing to help get his rig back to normal. Seriously when fuel prices ever get back to a sort of normal we need to all get our rigs together for a Team Roxor jamboree! Great to see the love here!
find a fairly central locale and let’s do it. Even better if we can get those of us donating parts to go along with @Vanishingpoint and we can bring our parts and do his repairs one day then wheel the rest.

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here are the picks from picking it up today.

20220717_123456.jpg image000000(4).jpg image000001.jpg image000002.jpg image000003.jpg