ooooooooooo

Speedo Display Not Working

Dingo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great thread. I’m here because my 2020 Roxor Speedo and guages are completely not working Except for the battery light that comes on when I switch the ignition on. Otherwise, no Speedo, odometer, glowing light, etc. is this something a dealer can fix/replace or is it easy to DIY with a new one? I also so a repair service offered in another thread. Looking for advice on the best path that is least time consuming.
Thanks!

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Great thread. I’m here because my 2020 Roxor Speedo and guages are completely not working Except for the battery light that comes on when I switch the ignition on. Otherwise, no Speedo, odometer, glowing light, etc. is this something a dealer can fix/replace or is it easy to DIY with a new one? I also so a repair service offered in another thread. Looking for advice on the best path that is least time consuming.
Thanks!
@Kinetixrcr can help you.

Kinetixrcr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks!
Dealer repair is hit or miss. No replacement part is available for sale. All speedometer data except odometer is on the can bus, so there are some DIY options, but nothing that will drop right in. Otherwise I've been fixing them for people while I finish developing a preventative fix. I'm usually under two weeks door to door for about $190.

Dingo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Dealer repair is hit or miss. No replacement part is available for sale. All speedometer data except odometer is on the can bus, so there are some DIY options, but nothing that will drop right in. Otherwise I've been fixing them for people while I finish developing a preventative fix. I'm usually under two weeks door to door for about $190.
Thank you! That sounds terrific. I just bought this and it has a few issues I am trying to sort out. There are potentially some other electrical things going on (the heater and A/C don't work and a few other things on the dash). Haven't had time to trouble shoot yet but wonder if I need to figure that out before I send you the unit in case it is a bigger issue. Don't know if you have thoughts on that or are willing to discuss. Maybe there is a way to isolate the gauge issue. Thoughts?

Kinetixrcr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I usually just have people check the following fuses before they send it. It they are good, just send me a private message and I'll walk you through the rest.
Screenshot_20230417-131604~2.png