ooooooooooo

Spartan lunch box

Ridem32

Need the part number for spartan lunch box locker from amazon. Thanks. I can’t find it on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridem32

Also is the front and rear the same part number? Looking to do the front first rear later. Need both part numbers from amazon if they are different
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Part #SL D44-19 Spartan Locker. The same for both front and rear. I paid $237.80 each. I have Warn Hubs on the front. What a difference it made after install, very driveable both on trails and road. Only noise is in very sharp turn on hard surface (slight ratcheting which is becoming less with use). I hope this helps. Rich

B

Bister

I have Spartans front and back. I'm having the front one removed and putting in an OX. I'm very happy with the Spartan on the back axle. I'm in 4x4 lo lots and I hate the steering with the Spartan, it just wants to pull straight all the time. I hate it. I need 4x4 lo for most of my stuff so unlocking the hubs doesn't help, but I don't need full lock ALL the time, I want my steering back without fighting it and I'll select when I need to be locked up. The bloody thing is a billy goat locked up though.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
FYI. I have fortunately have not experienced any steering issues except going slow on a hard surface ie. concrete driveway in the full turn position and that is only when I have it in 4 wheel drive with the hubs locked in. I have had lockers in the past and have found that using 90-140 non synthetic gear oil makes the unit quieter and more drive-able. We use our Roxor in the construction business, on the farm, and northern Michigan and Canada on trails and off road. In many ways it fits our needs better than our quads, side by side or Kubota rtv. Love it, use it and are still adding things to fit our needs. Ps. I had an issue getting the drivers side rear axle out, if you run into that, I will share what I did to get it out. Rich

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
FYI. I have fortunately have not experienced any steering issues except going slow on a hard surface ie. concrete driveway in the full turn position and that is only when I have it in 4 wheel drive with the hubs locked in. I have had lockers in the past and have found that using 90-140 non synthetic gear oil makes the unit quieter and more drive-able. We use our Roxor in the construction business, on the farm, and northern Michigan and Canada on trails and off road. In many ways it fits our needs better than our quads, side by side or Kubota rtv. Love it, use it and are still adding things to fit our needs. Ps. I had an issue getting the drivers side rear axle out, if you run into that, I will share what I did to get it out. Rich
Rich, I have the spartan lunch box, I will be installing the rear, can you share w me please?