ooooooooooo

Southern Utah Roxor

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wanted to start a clean thread as it can get a little jumbled. Pics of Moto Zoo Roxor, Please come in and test drive, We have installed the tires and rims, with 1 1/2 wheel spacers, hard glass windshield, 4.88 Gears, Spartan Locker, cut front fenders, Add a leaf up front to clear 33. We also cut front bumper. We had a aftermarket Manufacturer call on dimensions of frame etc to possibly start producing new front and rear bumper options including doors. More to come.

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wanted to start a clean thread as it can get a little jumbled. Pics of Moto Zoo ROXOR, Please come in and test drive, We have installed the tires and rims, with 1 1/2 wheel spacers, hard glass windshield, 4.88 Gears, Spartan Locker, cut front fenders, Add a leaf up front to clear 33. We also cut front bumper. We had a aftermarket Manufacturer call on dimensions of frame etc to possibly start producing new front and rear bumper options including doors. More to come.

20180712_094137.jpg 20180712_094129.jpg 20180712_094122.jpg 20180712_094116.jpg 20180712_085540.jpg 20180705_145557.jpg

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would be happy to provide any info on the parts etc installed and how to get them, please message me here or ezeharper82@gmail.com. Roxor will be at trail hero in October, and again I can schedule you a demo in our rig.

General

Founding Member
Today I test drove Moto Zoo's modded Roxor, and it met or exceeded every expectation. Erik and his team have a comfortable and potent off-roader in its current form, and several more mods/upgrades in the works. It's a matter of time until the aftermarket is robust enough to transform the Roxor platform into any form we want: trails vs dunes, beach buggy vs rock crawler, street machine vs Army replica.

The 32-33's grab well, are surprisingly quiet, and enable a remarkable steering radius. It's obvious that Mahindra over-engineered this machine, leaving it comparatively tame and lawyer-proof. I bet soon we'll all be able to uncork its potential. I look forward to following this build and build one like it soon!

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for coming in it was a pleasure to meet up finally. We love that you liked or ideas and changes and I am sure we will see much more, and we have plenty of roxors coming in so let us know what color you want so we can follow your build. Thanks again

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
These machines really are incredible and simple at the same time. I think Mahindra nailed it by not forgetting their roots and I'll be super happy as they are rewarded by making the most 'American' vehicle on the market.

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Posting new roxors that arrived. Have three more shipped for their new homes. We will be at the roxor event in cascade springs in northern utah. If you would like to drive our demo lifted and tires etc stop on by. Ask for Erik. We will also display the dirt warrior windshields. Our locker and gears will be installed also. It's a sweet ride so dont miss the chance

20180717_161735.jpg 20180717_161042.jpg

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
These machines really are incredible and simple at the same time. I think Mahindra nailed it by not forgetting their roots and I'll be super happy as they are rewarded by making the most 'American' vehicle on the market.
Agreed 100 percent. All steel and simple. With a reliable diesel. It is perfect for the red rock trails or hunts. It shows in the sales numbers as it sounds like the year quota was hit and surpassed. We are still getting our customers rigs shipped so cant complain quite yet. I wonder when it will be there will be production delays.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Been watching this thread.

I read all that is required is a spacer on a normal D44 carrier for the R&P to all lash up right. Is that correct?

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
there are a couple odd ball things, our technician will give me a full write up in the morning. The bolts are left hand thread so we had to adjust, and getting the axles out are not as easy as anticipated, need to pull brake assembly out together with axles. We ordered Yukon extra thick gears so hopefully not too much adjustment. They are in the middle of it now, I will update.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Left thread lugs? Are they left hand threaded on just the driver's side? If so, old Willys were the same way.

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
To be clear you just cannot use the ring gear bolts with Yukon as they are LH thread, first set of gears that I have seen that did not come with bolts.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ahh ring gear bolts. Gotcha.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Motozoo, Emailed about the add a leaf few months back and still haven’t heard anything??????????

General

Founding Member
I've chatted with Erik several times. He's usually busy at work selling these things, call him at the MotoZoo dealership. He said his store is the #1 dealership in the USA for Roxors, many dozens sold for nearly full price, can't get them fast enough.