ooooooooooo

Solved my bumper problem

shawnr

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Couldn’t find a bumper that I liked for front or rear so I made some up today got the rear finished up and a good start on front just have to make the winch mount kicking around the idea of making some of the bumpers for sell if there is any interest for them

9F3AF5BB-81B6-4E72-944E-0F408AF488A0.jpeg 1E5DE1C0-F73D-45DE-867F-49E42C47867E.jpeg 2DF7D15C-4F68-4C6C-ACEF-412A3A867F95.jpeg

shawnr

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The front was way over kill it’s 1/4” I had leftover from a bbq smoker I just finished up building

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The front was way over kill it’s 1/4” I had leftover from a bbq smoker I just finished up building
I’d stick with 1/4. If you make a better bumper for a better price you’ll have a nice edge in the market.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Couldn’t find a bumper that I liked for front or rear so I made some up today got the rear finished up and a good start on front just have to make the winch mount kicking around the idea of making some of the bumpers for sell if there is any interest for them

View attachment 2174View attachment 2175View attachment 2176
Are you using channel or tubing on the bumpers? How did you get the torx screws out of the cover over the power steering pump? I wanted to pull that off to work on my tow bar install, just couldn’t get screws out of the darn rubber grommets that appear to hold that on!

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Are you using channel or tubing on the bumpers? How did you get the torx screws out of the cover over the power steering pump? I wanted to pull that off to work on my tow bar install, just couldn’t get screws out of the darn rubber grommets that appear to hold that on!
Ah, I see your additional post on materials!

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You’re supposed to pull the rubber grommets out. I installed a universal winch plate and I just fished some bolts through the frame using light guage wire. You’ll need to hold saw a 1 1/2 hole over the steering box where the adjustment bolt is at.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Those are the best looking bumpers I've seen so far...great job! Are the back sides boxed in, or open channel?
I like the looks of some of the aftermarket bumpers, but I've always wondered how strong they really are...I would bet yours are stronger. How much would you charge for them?

DEKirk2

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Are you still considering selling your bumpers? I am very interested in a rear just like yours shows with the room for lights and the receiver. I am in Southern Utah and my dealer isnt very helpful, (not the one I originally bought from)