ooooooooooo

I just brought home my ROXOR today... I need help choosing lockers, gears, tires....

BigDaddy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would appreciate help on the technical portion of selecting the correct locker, ring and pinion, etc..

I have already ordered cj7 frame kit, linkage kit, wiper motor, etc...

I need to order lockers.. I understand that standard 8.5 dana 44 lockers will work, will the link below work for the rear? what about the front?

Dana 44 Yukon Spartan Locker - 30 Spline - SL D44-30 - Posi - Locker Axle - NEW | eBay

how about this gear kit? I recall reading something about needing lh bolts, is this correct?

5.13 RING AND PINION GEARS & INSTALL KIT PACKAGE - DANA 44 JK RUBICON FRONT REAR | eBay

I plan on 31 - 12.5 - 15 boggers, unless I can be convinced to use 33's. I really don't want a monster truck I have to climb into.. lol I already have those...

i think they run like 279 each minus 10 percent right now....(cough, cough)

And My dog doesn't like riding on the floor in back.... that unflattering situation doesn't fit with her perception of her position in life... so I also need some direction for a rear seat...

Lastly I will probably get diesel freaks tune....

So any help would be appreciated in choosing lockers and gears

General

Founding Member
Rear Seat:
Here's photos of someone else's. It looks like most any Jeep rear seat will fit between the wheel wells, just check the side-to-side measurement of the seat before you buy it. Any of them will require simple drilling into the Roxor bed to mount the seats & seat belts. Just a little of what I have learned so far - Team ROXOR Forum - Unofficial Mahindra ROXOR Off-road Community!

Make sure you're selecting the right seat, headrests or not, simple folding versus flip forward (tumble) too. I like Quadratec's selection: Shop All Jeep Seats | Quadratec

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ll post up some pictures of my rear seat. It doesn’t sit on the floor, you can take it in and out easily.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would appreciate help on the technical portion of selecting the correct locker, ring and pinion, etc..

I have already ordered cj7 frame kit, linkage kit, wiper motor, etc...

I need to order lockers.. I understand that standard 8.5 dana 44 lockers will work, will the link below work for the rear? what about the front?

Dana 44 Yukon Spartan Locker - 30 Spline - SL D44-30 - Posi - Locker Axle - NEW | eBay

how about this gear kit? I recall reading something about needing lh bolts, is this correct?

5.13 RING AND PINION GEARS & INSTALL KIT PACKAGE - DANA 44 JK RUBICON FRONT REAR | eBay

I plan on 31 - 12.5 - 15 boggers, unless I can be convinced to use 33's. I really don't want a monster truck I have to climb into.. lol I already have those...

i think they run like 279 each minus 10 percent right now....(cough, cough)

And My dog doesn't like riding on the floor in back.... that unflattering situation doesn't fit with her perception of her position in life... so I also need some direction for a rear seat...

Lastly I will probably get diesel freaks tune....

So any help would be appreciated in choosing lockers and gears
30 spline will not work, it has to be 19 spline. I ultimately bought my spartan locker for the rear from on the rox fabrication because they gave me a better price than just about anybody else and they were able to furnish me with directions specific to the roxor (that's important as their are some differances) I paid 340 I think and love having my locker in the rear. Almost no noise, it hasn't negatively effected the way it drives and it's always their when you need it:)

BigDaddy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
30 spline will not work, it has to be 19 spline. I ultimately bought my spartan locker for the rear from on the rox fabrication because they gave me a better price than just about anybody else and they were able to furnish me with directions specific to the ROXOR (that's important as their are some differances) I paid 340 I think and love having my locker in the rear. Almost no noise, it hasn't negatively effected the way it drives and it's always their when you need it:)

Ok, THAT is a very important detail! exactly what I am looking for... thanks!

Bdwelder_99

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I like the ideal of a flip foward seat still able to use the bed with a cooler hay bales and so on. And my son and niece can drop the seat down and haul there friends around the farm.