ooooooooooo

Bumper

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anybody know if a Jeep bumper will fit the front of the Roxor somehow mine already got bent up??

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just ordered a CJ7 bumper and it doesn't fit :{. It was an EAC from Amazon. We need stubby bumpers so bad.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
While not a Jeep bumper, just installed an OnTheRox front bumper and am very pleased with the quality, fit and finish. It's a bit shorter than OEM Classic bumper, leaving plenty of room for larger tires, and definitely more stoutly constructed.

BigDaddy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I pulled my bumper, its just light guage sheetmetal, like the body thickness.
I am installing the bumper shown below - they are like 250. I just have to make 2 brackets to adapt it - very straight forward, but I have a shop.

If it wasn't for the shipping cost on the rox fabs bumper would have been a good choice
20180908_111728(1).jpg

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed a Tj winch bumper with the supplied u bolts but I wouldn’t feel comfortable mounting a winch on it and using it. I looked at the measurements for all of the Jeep models from 48-current. The Tj matched the closest. A non winch mount Tj bumper would work fine using the winch plate already mounted on the LE models.

7F26F33A-1122-49F2-B0C7-AE05283E992A.jpeg

HVSKERZ

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed a Tj winch bumper with the supplied u bolts but I wouldn’t feel comfortable mounting a winch on it and using it. I looked at the measurements for all of the Jeep models from 48-current. The Tj matched the closest. A non winch mount Tj bumper would work fine using the winch plate already mounted on the LE models.

View attachment 1177
How many mods were needed for attachment of this bumper?
Who did you get it from?

HVSKERZ

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am installing the bumper shown below - they are like 250. I just have to make 2 brackets to adapt it - very straight forward, but I have a shop.

If it wasn't for the shipping cost on the rox fabs bumper would have been a good choiceView attachment 1176
Where did you get this bumper?

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How many mods were needed for attachment of this bumper?
Who did you get it from?
The bumper is EAG, no modifications. It clamps on with some thin u bolts. Looks good but the cheap mount makes it almost unusable

HVSKERZ

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The bumper is EAG, no modifications. It clamps on with some thin u bolts. Looks good but the cheap

Thinking about getting one and building a modified attachment so it is usable...

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It would work great if you made some actual mounts for it. It shouldn’t be to hard

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sorry for all the questions but will the Spare tire and holder from Roxor work still and be able to fit into that slot on the rear bumper?

HVSKERZ

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sorry for all the questions but will the Spare tire and holder from Roxor work still and be able to fit into that slot on the rear bumper?

Yes, depends somewhat on how you mount the bumper, but there is room there for the tire.

Woadwunnerwain

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

If it wasn't for the shipping cost on the rox fabs bumper would have been a good choiceView attachment 1176
Great looking bumper! Did it mount ok?
If so do you have pics?