ooooooooooo

SOFT FULL CAB ENCLOSURE - 0117AUA000221N -

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Picked up my Bestop top 11/14 worked on installation this afternoon. I have the ontherox windshield. The Bestop top is going to be fine with this windshield but don’t expect the top holes to be the same. I just drilled new holes.
Also added a center bolt SDST into the roll bar since I was 1 mount short. (File down the top threads to prevent early lockup.)

Bestop could do a little better when preparing directions. I added self tapping, self drilling screws to mount windshield channel brackets. Leave screws loose until you slide the top deck assembly in place then tighten before you fold the top up in place. I also wet the slide areas with WD40 to make things slide a little easier when working alone. Expect to finish up in the AM.

First attempt of any top. I should be much faster with understanding of systems. No rush! Lol

I’ll post comments when I finish. FYI

B1E37872-C515-4B8C-B633-D94906D74CEF.jpeg CD0284C3-4550-4A48-89A0-F4889CB2D4D1.jpeg 5B48FA75-BEC6-4B89-A082-27B9EF938657.jpeg 7BDC99A1-DF30-4276-8FB3-EEF2D00704A9.jpeg DFDEA7FD-46D3-431C-8C01-A341343781DF.jpeg CE20603D-0CE2-4076-9B1F-84097830F17E.jpeg D78F24A7-AD49-4CD4-81A7-086E5463CD24.jpeg 924F9D10-EDCA-4E7E-BCF4-717BB7EC03F4.jpeg D163EC9B-65A7-4B97-A778-1DF33492B6C0.jpeg 96C0F8FE-C8B0-492B-8846-FE3889E96DF0.jpeg

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would say no unless your ready to invent a method to attach the side pieces to your top or simply put your roof cap on the installed soft top. Awkward
The doors actually hang on the roof assembly and roll cage.
I would suggest a good marine canvass shop.
I’ll attempt to photograph the doors such as they are as time allows.
Know the flexible doors are zippered in a sturdy fixed frame that attaches to the body, rollbar and the roof assembly. So the door assembly is two pieces then each back side is one piece connecting to the center angled top window. Not impossible but a little involved.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Can anyone tell me if the soft full cab compatible with on-the-rox windshield?

Yes. You may need to drill a hole on the top of frame. Mine came with two holes and I think Roxor windshield had three? I’m using on the Rox with my top.

B

Bister

Down East is correct. I checked that about the hard top before I bought and it doesn't. And they couldn't confirm if the hard top would work with the hard cab I have been told is in the works, so I went with nothing and will add the soft cab. If it came with the roof, it would be taking up space in my shop after the cab is installed. Don't need to be paying for a dust collector, I have enough of those. lol

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Would the soft cab works with the solid PVC roof cap sold in Canada?

With modifications? Glue and sew on Velcro?
I peeled the canvas back to expose where you might start your installation combo?
B9008173-4E90-4206-B777-73D0641BB699.jpeg
834FD38E-5DF6-457E-85D0-1E64785DBAA0.jpeg
AAA9ABB9-5457-4BB7-92DA-2DECA2CD08D2.jpeg
HThe biggest concern might be where the roll bar starts turning down. One can make anything work ?
Patience and money?

B

Bister

Bangor Motorsports call today. My Bestop soft top is available for pickup. Ordered on the 7th delivered on the13th. Good Service.

Now to pick it up.

You get your top in 6 days and I can’t even get an oil filter in Canada yet and I’m coming up on my first oil change. Looks like it’s going to be parked soon. ? Let alone any other accessories I ordered over a month ago, back to using the old Rhino in the meantime.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Would the soft cab works with the solid PVC roof cap sold in Canada?
You get your top in 6 days and I can’t even get an oil filter in Canada yet and I’m coming up on my first oil change. Looks like it’s going to be parked soon. ? Let alone any other accessories I ordered over a month ago, back to using the old Rhino in the meantime.

I’ll bet if you call Shane Brown at Bangor Mototsports he would ship you one! Visa and post office.

I have relatives ship to my US address and they pick it up here saving weeks of ship time.
Lots of Border mailboxes along the border.

good luck
Your Mahindra tractor dealer may be able to source the Mahindra part?

B

Bister

I’ll bet if you call Shane Brown at Bangor Mototsports he would ship you one! Visa and post office.

I have relatives ship to my US address and they pick it up here saving weeks of ship time.
Lots of Border mailboxes along the border.

good luck
Your Mahindra tractor dealer may be able to source the Mahindra part?

If it was just a filter I needed i would gladly order from Shane. But I’ll attach a picture of our forecast for the next week. Without the other accessories I ordered a month ago, (cab, windshield, hitch), the filter is kind of useless. And right now we have a rotating postal strike going on in Canada, so it’s not just the cold making things slow.

When the dollar exchange was good, we did lots of that border stuff to, but not so much now and I don’t have a passport and 1.5 hours to the border. And no Mahindra tractor dealers even close.

So in closing, probably just going to park it for the winter and use the old Rhino, it has a cab and heater. Maybe I should have waited till spring to buy when everything might have been in place and a faster top speed. I love it, but depressing just seeing it sit.

I also attached a selfie of driving a ROXOR in the Canadian Prairies.
CFA37E38-4DD8-4584-9255-45DB21B44565.png
2306500E-8279-4EF6-80C3-C07295F4AAE0.jpeg

B

Bister

FYI: A Canadian rep/manager/boss(?) saw my concerns over not having an oil filter, on Facebook, and he dropped one at UPS this morning and called me personally to confirm my address. Now that's stepping up to the plate. Thanks ROXOR Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bdwelder_99

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
If that's not going above and beyond good customer satisfaction, I don't know what is.

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
I’m a “function over fashion” type person, I don’t care for the soft doors, but if it works, I don’t have a problem with it. I would like just the passenger area enclosed for my use or the option of both. I would prefer to see a nice hard cab and doors someday.
Doors are available i sell them
do check out

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Hello Roxor lovers

We have Mahindra OEM Complete Full Hard Door, Soft Top (4Seater) , Windshield Frame, Wipers Kit , A PILLAR, B PILLAR COMPLETE SET, TOP BRIDGE PART A PILLAR TO B PILLAR, CONNECTING PART FROM WINDSHIELD TO B PILLAR , OEM and Stylish Mirror, Bumper, Bonnet, Mudguard, Fender Kit, Engine Parts, Chassis Parts, Tailgate, Headlight,LOCK ITEMS, FIBER PARTS, Grill , side indicators etc..