Administrator
Staff member
Product Name SOFT FULL CAB ENCLOSURE
Part Number 0117AUA000221N
Pricing MSRP: $1,500
Manufacturer Name ROXOR
Manufactures website ROXOR Offroad | Accessories
Purchase Link BUY HERE--> N/A
Product description Stay dry, clean, and warm when you need it! You’ll run your ROXOR through some tough terrain…be sure to protect you and your passengers with a soft full cab enclosure. Your washing machine will thank you. Front windshield required.

Available June 29, 2018

Part Number: 0117AUA000221N

MSRP: $1,500

Bear

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just got a recall on the windshield. Ride a claims the window pops out of the frame into the passenger compartment. An enclosed cab isn't worth much if you don't have a windshield to go with it.

B

Bister

Doesn’t the letter say they are making a new windshield and you can get a refund or wait for the new one?

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Has anyone bought and installed the soft full cab enclosure on their Roxor? I would love to see some additional pictures of the enclosure along with some reviews on it. I will probably get this when I purchase my Roxor in the next few months.

Bdwelder_99

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Any news about a hard shell cab in the near feature. Or are we going to have to wait a few years for the aftermarket vendors to catch up to these wonder machines.

B

Bister

Am I the only one that thinks this thing looks seriously dorky? lol
I’m a “function over fashion” type person, I don’t care for the soft doors, but if it works, I don’t have a problem with it. I would like just the passenger area enclosed for my use or the option of both. I would prefer to see a nice hard cab and doors someday.

B

Bister

No it won't. I had ordered the one with the roof but opted for one with out cause it would just end up against a wall in a shed.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Can anyone tell me if the soft full cab compatible with on-the-rox windshield?

I’m about to find out? Waiting for delivery of top. I’ve done most all upgrades to include ontherox windshield. I didn’t measure my recalled windshield but they appeared very close?

I’ve added bumper, windshield with DOT stamped glass, signal lights, wipers and heater. It came with backup lights. I have plate light but not installed.

Maine is resisting me calling it a custom. I’ve even fabricated a seven slot grill with chrome inserts. Retirement toy. I started with the LE model.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Keep us posted.

I will.

I use Shane Brown at Bangor Motorsports he is the kind of dealer one wants. He just does his job!

Top ordered 11/7. I did not push for the delivery date because he has always been excellent. I am 110 miles from Bangor so it may be a couple of weeks before it all goes together.

FYI

Any idea how many Roxors have been sold?

B

Bister

I will.

I use Shane Brown at Bangor Motorsports he is the kind of dealer one wants. He just does his job!

Top ordered 11/7. I did not push for the delivery date because he has always been excellent. I am 110 miles from Bangor so it may be a couple of weeks before it all goes together.

FYI

Any idea how many Roxors have been sold?

Not sure how many have been sold, but a couple weeks ago I saw guys posting their Roxor number and they were getting over 2200+, mine is 2194, so I'm guessing around or getting close to 2500 built.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
it make the vehicle very verticle,
the roll bars and stock windshield is taller than the CJ jeeps, so the soft cabs also look tall, it looks like a tent with wheels. Im sure people will modify cj soft tops and it will have a shorter, compact, sleek, look.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bangor Motorsports call today. My Bestop soft top is available for pickup. Ordered on the 7th delivered on the13th. Good Service.

Now to pick it up.

Picked up my Bestop top 11/14 worked on installation this afternoon. I have the ontherox windshield. The Bestop top is going to be fine with this windshield but don’t expect the top holes to be the same. I just drilled new holes.
Also added a center bolt SDST into the roll bar since I was 1 mount short. (File down the top threads to prevent early lockup.)

Bestop could do a little better when preparing directions. I added self tapping, self drilling screws to mount windshield channel brackets. Leave screws loose until you slide the top deck assembly in place then tighten before you fold the top up in place. I also wet the slide areas with WD40 to make things slide a little easier when working alone. Expect to finish up in the AM.

First attempt of any top. I should be much faster with understanding of systems. No rush! Lol

I’ll post comments when I finish. FYI