ooooooooooo

SO HAVE YOU CRAWLED UNDER YOUR ROXOR?

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Got the Mahindra Oil Pan Skid Plate installed. Took me longer than it should. Bout 1 hour. I have Fat Old man syndrome. Crawled under, reading glasses falling off every 5 seconds, belly hung up on transfer case and everything else. Bolts to engine mounts that get removed TIGHT AS CRAP! Lol. All in all it fits good. The oil drain plug was a pain. I could NOT get it to center up on hole in skid plate but I can get a socket on the drain plug.

Best part? I had dealer purchase point I was not aware of. So out the door the skid plate cost me $100.42. YEEHAW!

BDRAG

ROX PIC 1.jpgROX PIC 2.jpgROX PIC 3.jpg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Another thing, while under the Roxor on my back, I looked up at the transfer case shift linkages. There are 3 pivot points with pins and cotter keys in the pins. 2 of the cotter keys were not bent over. One was installed as it should be, one was sort of curved but I could slide it out and one was stuck in and pristine! So go under and check yours....

BDRAG

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
did you notice the big-ass body cavity just under the doors and slightly anterior? those cavities are going to hold mud/snow/ water. I placed some thin 24gauge metal over them to keep mud out.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Yes I did notice that. I was thinking mud flaps. Your idea is to be looked at now. I'll have to give the Rox a washing when I get back this Sunday. I will see how much I clean out.

BDRAG

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
FOUND A DAMN NICE ONE ON Mahindra Roxor accessories page. Just ordered it.

BDRAG

View attachment 1791

Oil Pan Skid Plate

Stay protected when pushing your ROXOR to the limit with this custom-made skid plate. Armor for your oil pan, this plate is made from 6061 T6 aluminum and comes painted in a durable “Mahindra” red powder-coat finish. Skid plate will mount to existing engine block locations while preserving drain-hole accessibility. The 3-piece kit comes will all fasteners and includes mounting access for sump heater cables.

Part Number: 0206AUA00041N

MSRP: $155.99
Just picked mine up today. Looks well made and it will do the job.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I just picked up mine today also however there were no bolts or instructions in the box.... I thought I read it comes with the bolts!?!
Yes there should be bolts. I did not get instructions either. You can go on line and get the instructions but you need the bolts. Get dealer to re order the kit.

BDRAG

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes there should be bolts. I did not get instructions either. You can go on line and get the instructions but you need the bolts. Get dealer to re order the kit.

BDRAG
that is exactly what happened to me this week--no bolts. I too am having the dealer re-order and hopefully the bolts show up.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just picked up mine today also however there were no bolts or instructions in the box.... I thought I read it comes with the bolts!?!
I picked up the Mahindra oil pan skid plate, all hardware was there.

jack

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Has anyone noticed that the Oil Pan Skid Plate is now standard on the 2019 Roxor. Go to the build it page and flip the Roxor over. Look at the bottom or the last build option. It is included.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Has anyone noticed that the Oil Pan Skid Plate is now standard on the 2019 Roxor. Go to the build it page and flip the Roxor over. Look at the bottom or the last build option. It is included.

Well it should be if they are selling this thing as OFF ROAD USE ONLY. LOL. Need to include Warn hubs and at least 1 Jerry Can mount .

BDRAG

B

Bister

That's nice. So there are a couple upgrades with the price increase for 2019, but everything always goes up. I might crawl under mine and install the one sitting on my counter today.

General

Founding Member
Th
That 3D feature is fun but not always accurate. It has displayed several things incorrectly since it first appeared on their website. Thanks for noticing that, and it's a good question to ask your dealer before purchase, but not really a guarantee that it's included standard.