ooooooooooo

SO HAVE YOU CRAWLED UNDER YOUR ROXOR?

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I was crawling around under mine to look at whats needed if I decide to flat tow and disconnect drive shafts. I was surprised to find that THE LOWEST POINT under the Roxor other than the axle pumpkins is THE FREAKIN OIL PAN ???????? The oil pan hangs down 2-3 inches lower than the trans skid plate. YIKES!!!!! Dam sure lover than front axle tubes...

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I WILL CHECK IT OUT. :)

BDRAG

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the On The Rox oil pan plate, Will take some pictures Friday when I get back to the house.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The oil pan kinda looks like it ought to be intimidated by corn stubble, but can probably absorb a lot of scrapes and dents. Still, leaving a hole to chance doesn't seem worth the consequences, especially when the OTR skid plate is easy to install and relatively inexpensive. It definitely offers worthwhile protection and is best added before too many dings -- money well spent.

WoodLot

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
OTR Plate, speak to Wyatt he can help you, its a simple install.

. IMG_0973.JPG

WoodLot

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
web site? I can't find one. Does this forum have a vendor section?

BDRAG
“On the Rox Fabrication”, they’re part of WestFab in Montana I believe. They have a Facebook page and they’re a member of this forum.

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ontheroxfab*dot*com, they have a dedicated website now

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
FOUND A DAMN NICE ONE ON Mahindra Roxor accessories page. Just ordered it.

BDRAG

SkidPlate_reverse.png

Oil Pan Skid Plate

Stay protected when pushing your ROXOR to the limit with this custom-made skid plate. Armor for your oil pan, this plate is made from 6061 T6 aluminum and comes painted in a durable “Mahindra” red powder-coat finish. Skid plate will mount to existing engine block locations while preserving drain-hole accessibility. The 3-piece kit comes will all fasteners and includes mounting access for sump heater cables.

Part Number: 0206AUA00041N

MSRP: $155.99

Zephyr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They should make this standard given the lengths Mahindra went to making this such a great out of the box true Wyllis j**p offering! Maybe they will in the future. I wouldn't complained a bit if it came standard.

Reactions: SMF

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
They should make this standard given the lengths Mahindra went to making this such a great out of the box true Wyllis j**p offering! Maybe they will in the future. I wouldn't complained a bit if it came standard.

I AGREE 100%. But then they would not leave anything for us to do to them to make them OURS! Unique! Lol.

I think Mahindra is just spoon feeding us. Seeing what we want. In 5 years they will offer the COMPLETE OFF ROAD version for $25,000. LOL!

BDRAG

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ordered my Roxor oil pan cover yesterday. I also ordered a new Roxor heavy duty bumper with winch mount and push bar. I agree with BDRAG, I think Mahindra is spoon feeding us. I was going to build all of my extras, but when they make a bolt on, I'll buy. It leaves more time for fun. It also saves the question of "What are you building for it now?" I get the part, bolt it on quickly, and no one is the wiser. heeheehee Well at least until the bill comes in. By then I can't send it back.

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
FOUND A DAMN NICE ONE ON Mahindra Roxor accessories page. Just ordered it.

BDRAG

View attachment 1791

Oil Pan Skid Plate

Stay protected when pushing your ROXOR to the limit with this custom-made skid plate. Armor for your oil pan, this plate is made from 6061 T6 aluminum and comes painted in a durable “Mahindra” red powder-coat finish. Skid plate will mount to existing engine block locations while preserving drain-hole accessibility. The 3-piece kit comes will all fasteners and includes mounting access for sump heater cables.

Part Number: 0206AUA00041N

MSRP: $155.99

Hey BDRAG, where did you order this from?

Thanks

B

Bister

Pay your dealer and have it drop shipped to you direct.

BDRAG

I was told they don’t drop ship, at least not in Canada, maybe in the States.....I was hoping to get my accessories that way to save shipping them twice and save some dollars.