ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You are free to do what you want, but it is always sad to see these majestic creatures being killed for fun. I don't get why people have to go and hunt these amazing creatures. If you want to shootthings go join the military. Leave the animals alone!!
WOW. I read these post to see people fixing them up , and enjoying them for what ever use they want. So lets settle this!!

A couple facts:
A) Hogs, wild boar, do not belong in north america. Do the research, some stupid people thought it would fun to start a "WILD BOAR" hunting preserve. Well they got out and now they are destroying large parts of are great country. So we have a responsibility to control the numbers to create a balance. So THANK YOU TO ALL WHO EXCEPT THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

B) We the human race have created a paradise for deer populations. We did this by cutting down millions of acres of forest, grass lands, ever heard of the "DUST BOWL", and planting crops that deer thrive on. Again we have a responsibility to control the heard for many reasons. People get in accidents even fatal ones by hitting deer, insurance goes up. They destroy hundreds of acres of crops, cost of food goes up. And of course "CWD" and they die a bad death. So THANK YOU TO ALL WHO EXCEPT THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

C) Hunters pay good money to enjoy there sport. This money is used to ensure these majestic animals are here for all to enjoy.

D) Do a little research on how the meat gets to are tables. Cows are put on food lots fattened up so we can eat them, ever see one of these places? Chickens, pork, even fish and shrimp.........

So everyone let it go!!!

I AM DONE.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
WOW. I read these post to see people fixing them up , and enjoying them for what ever use they want. So lets settle this!!

A couple facts:
A) Hogs, wild boar, do not belong in north america. Do the research, some stupid people thought it would fun to start a "WILD BOAR" hunting preserve. Well they got out and now they are destroying large parts of are great country. So we have a responsibility to control the numbers to create a balance. So THANK YOU TO ALL WHO EXCEPT THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

B) We the human race have created a paradise for deer populations. We did this by cutting down millions of acres of forest, grass lands, ever heard of the "DUST BOWL", and planting crops that deer thrive on. Again we have a responsibility to control the heard for many reasons. People get in accidents even fatal ones by hitting deer, insurance goes up. They destroy hundreds of acres of crops, cost of food goes up. And of course "CWD" and they die a bad death. So THANK YOU TO ALL WHO EXCEPT THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

C) Hunters pay good money to enjoy there sport. This money is used to ensure these majestic animals are here for all to enjoy.

D) Do a little research on how the meat gets to are tables. Cows are put on food lots fattened up so we can eat them, ever see one of these places? Chickens, pork, even fish and shrimp.........

So everyone let it go!!!

I AM DONE.

You must draw a line somewhere ..... “ game Farms” ? “ preserves” in Africa , where The Trump boys go to shoot giraffe,Elephant, Lyons, cheetahs,.......? I am only responding to your statement , no soap box .....

• Angry
Reactions: lcp

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You must draw a line somewhere ..... “ game Farms” ? “ preserves” in Africa , where The Trump boys go to shoot giraffe,Elephant, Lyons, cheetahs,.......? I am only responding to your statement , no soap box .....

I thought you wanted to avoid political threads. Why the reference to “Trump boys”? You should follow your advice or is it another case of do as I say not as I do?

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I thought you wanted to avoid political threads. Why the reference to “Trump boys”? You should follow your advice or is it another case of do as I say not as I do?
This has nothing to do with politics.! Have you not seen the pictures ? I just have a problem when they ( whoever they are ) go on trophy hunts where endangered animals are involved...now if you think that’s politics , I would suggest you take another look.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This has nothing to do with politics.! Have you not seen the pictures ? I just have a problem when they ( whoever they are ) go on trophy hunts where endangered animals are involved...now if you think that’s politics , I would suggest you take another look.

So calling them “trump boys” isn’t taking this thread political? Please go and take a long hard look in the mirror at the party responsible for taking this thread political. You sir have done a fine job of doing the thing you wished others wouldn’t do here.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So calling them “trump boys” isn’t taking this thread political? Please go and take a long hard look in the mirror at the party responsible for taking this thread political. You sir have done a fine job of doing the thing you wished others wouldn’t do here.

Sorry , but the Trump sons are NOT in politics. I would not have brought up their name had I not saw the pictures taken in Africa. They were a part of an article like we discuss here , about hunting exotic animals. As fas as the Game farm in this country, I have a friend who built a rather complex game farm, a couple of miles from my house. His big “ hunts” are mostly pigs, which look much like those shown here in Texas. ....he went thru many rounds with the state of Michigan.,all the way to the state Supreme Court., and , lost. The big problem Michigan had was the look, even tho the state has a big problem with feral pigs , these guys looked a little mean ! His source was from the Native American Tribes in our area., where they got them I do not know. I have not seen my friend for a year, so I am not aware if he is still in business. As far as the dust bowl goes it was a combo of things that came together at the same time. First it was the plowing up of the Great Plains grasslands, not trees ,then huge winds and no rain for several years......those were tough times everyone should learn more about.

B

Bister

For those looking, here's a picture of a Roxor.

IMG_5107.JPG

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
In case anyone is interested, you can do what I do. Block toolbags so you never hear their hated again. Since his first post I've only seen everyone else's replies. None from that guy. Technology is awesome. He is totally silenced to me forever.

Ignoring_Toolbags.jpg

Manitobaroxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
In case anyone is interested, you can do what I do. Block toolbags so you never hear their hated again. Since his first post I've only seen everyone else's replies. None from that guy. Technology is awesome. He is totally silenced to me forever.

View attachment 2925

Hey thanks! I didn’t know I could do that, and was tired of that PC turd ruining this thread. Cheers! ?

jose

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm so sorry for the way my post was taken. I was specific to just the part of hunting "for fun", not hunting "for food"/"protecting vegetation". Again, I'm usually lazy in how I word things. But I promise you I'm no nanny. Let's get back to topic, and I won't derail the thread again. More Roxor work pics!!

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am not big on decals and had the dealer remove mine before taking deliver. However, I do like yours!

Who is the manufacturer/supplier of your hard top? I like it too.

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am not big on decals and had the dealer remove mine before taking deliver. However, I do like yours!

Who is the manufacturer/supplier of your hard top? I like it too.
It’s a fortress metal hard top and windshield. You have to get them together because the windshield tips out at the bottom for ventilation and hinges at the top on the hard top. I got it because I like that it vents and because the windshield is glass not plexiglass. Plexiglass scratches too easy for me.

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I live in the Northwoods, so I dig it. Love the OD
Thank you. We definitely don’t have any trees like that in LA (lower Alabama). I was dead set on buying the flat tan color but I looked at the OD and quickly changed my mind.