ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
reminds me of the scene from Spaceballs when they are combing the desert.
E5F19022-70E7-47C1-B000-D136518A437C.jpeg

B

Bister

What the heck is that comb you’re dragging behind the sled? I didn’t know I was supposed to comb my snow ? hahaha
It's my favourite trail groomer, one of many in my arnsel. Use it alone or in combination with the bigger ones. It's revisable to go from a grader to a packer with corduroy. The grader mode is best for the first round of snow or if the trails get rutted up. I use the quad and tracks to pull the groomers till the base gets set, then I use the sled. I use the ROXOR to do the road into the shack, it's warmer. It's actually the tailgate piece from a box liner attached to it. It works good. except when you fall through the ice.
IMG_4326.JPGIMG_4336.JPGIMG_4335.JPG

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey Bister, do those work for forest road grading?

B

Bister

Hey Bister, do those work for forest road grading?
These are all homemade. They don’t have cutting abilities like a commercial groomer, more just level and set loose snow. My little reversible one fills the trail ruts nice first thing in the fall.

George

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Glad to see you follow the rules, in Texas. Like the laws or not the rules remain, I am not intending to change anything in Texas. Hell, it’s one Star before State....till they needed help Nationaly and became a state....1848 or so ?
The Republic's Flag came down in 1846 - months after the US Congress had voted to accept the Republic of Texas as a State.
BTW- I have have too many feral hogs on my ranch (near Bigfoot, Texas - south of San Antonio). Also considering a purchase of the Roxor - but first it must have a few more abilities and the price has to be restrained. Does any know how many have been sold to date. I'll bet it is a small number after 12 months on the market. The dealer sites I have visited show between 1 an 5 units in inventory. I suppose that keeps the price elevated. I will buy only after I can confirm the reliability of the Roxor. It is not the Thar and it does have some "new things" on it. Quality control, reliability, endurance and dependability are import hallmarks.

George

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
You are free to do what you want, but it is always sad to see these majestic creatures being killed for fun. I don't get why people have to go and hunt these amazing creatures. If you want to shootthings go join the military. Leave the animals alone!!
Sometimes there are too many of them for their own good. Managed herds are healthier and cause less damage to the "eco-system".

George

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
WOW. I read these post to see people fixing them up , and enjoying them for what ever use they want. So lets settle this!!

A couple facts:
A) Hogs, wild boar, do not belong in north america. Do the research, some stupid people thought it would fun to start a "WILD BOAR" hunting preserve. Well they got out and now they are destroying large parts of are great country. So we have a responsibility to control the numbers to create a balance. So THANK YOU TO ALL WHO EXCEPT THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

B) We the human race have created a paradise for deer populations. We did this by cutting down millions of acres of forest, grass lands, ever heard of the "DUST BOWL", and planting crops that deer thrive on. Again we have a responsibility to control the heard for many reasons. People get in accidents even fatal ones by hitting deer, insurance goes up. They destroy hundreds of acres of crops, cost of food goes up. And of course "CWD" and they die a bad death. So THANK YOU TO ALL WHO EXCEPT THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

C) Hunters pay good money to enjoy there sport. This money is used to ensure these majestic animals are here for all to enjoy.

D) Do a little research on how the meat gets to are tables. Cows are put on food lots fattened up so we can eat them, ever see one of these places? Chickens, pork, even fish and shrimp.........

So everyone let it go!!!

I AM DONE.
Some of the genetics of the Texas feral hog goes back to the Spanish hogs, other DNA is traced to domestic escaped hogs. It is now a blend. They are smart, prolific in reproduction and in the too great a numbers destroy the crops and damage the fields. Too much of a good thing?

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The information you are looking for on supply and demand is out there, I saw it the other day. Demand is far exceeding supply which at the moment is limited to 5,000 units per year running one shift. The article said they were considering adding a second shift in Detroit which would double output.

I am not a mechanic, but there are several guys on this forum that can speak to ROXOR and it’s build, reliability, etc. I have had mine since 05/2018. Love it. It is what it is.

I doubt you will buy one for much less than list price. But if you are interested, Jump.....it is a neat ride!

George

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The information you are looking for on supply and demand is out there, I saw it the other day. Demand is far exceeding supply which at the moment is limited to 5,000 units per year running one shift. The article said they were considering adding a second shift in Detroit which would double output.

I am not a mechanic, but there are several guys on this forum that can speak to ROXOR and it’s build, reliability, etc. I have had mine since 05/2018. Love it. It is what it is.

I doubt you will buy one for much less than list price. But if you are interested, Jump.....it is a neat ride!
Bobby - thank you for the prompt reply. My brother and I attended the rodeo last Thursday and saw the Roxor. We were both smitten with it. So less than a week later I have seen everything there is to see on the internet regarding the Roxor. I had no idea on production, but seeing the video of the production facility it appeared they could not produce many. No real assembly line, no robots and little automation. Maybe more primitive than an early Henry Ford plant! I am no longer an early adopter - paid plenty for that over the years. -- George

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You are correct. They are hand assembled. Personally, I think that is great. Their corporate office in the US is in Fletcher, NC. Not too far from me. I have met several of their corporate execs, all tight lipped, none of which were willing to move to India or Detroit, and they will be the first to tell you they are a start up company in the US with this product. Mahindra apparently hired several young automove types from all over the continent to blaze the trail they are on in the US which I think will eventually lead to a Jeep competitor and enter the market around $30,000. If you study it, they have worked very hard to manufacture an off road vehicle that was not meant to be licensed for road use. An interesting case study.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sorr
The Republic's Flag came down in 1846 - months after the US Congress had voted to accept the Republic of Texas as a State.
BTW- I have have too many feral hogs on my ranch (near Bigfoot, Texas - south of San Antonio). Also considering a purchase of the Roxor - but first it must have a few more abilities and the price has to be restrained. Does any know how many have been sold to date. I'll bet it is a small number after 12 months on the market. The dealer sites I have visited show between 1 an 5 units in inventory. I suppose that keeps the price elevated. I will buy only after I can confirm the reliability of the Roxor. It is not the Thar and it does have some "new things" on it. Quality control, reliability, endurance and dependability are import hallmarks.

Sorry I was off a couple of years when The Republic took down the flag...and became a state. It was stand alone against Mexico or except help from the US but only as a State. . Remember, the treaty of Guadalupe was not signed until 1848. A good move for Texas and to all the way to the Pacific shore ! As a StateTexas just got bigger ! Federal troops landed on the coast, then marched all the way to Mexico City without a shot fired......The Mexicans were burned out fighting on two fronts.......however had they known gold would be discovered at Sutters Mill, Ca. There might not have been the signing. !