ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That would be fine with me. , I am not a hunter. Besides being confrontational environment wise there is a political element that is toxic in these troubling times.......

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is a bushcraft rig. These folks are using it as such. It didnt get political until posts without pics came in..

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Darstar
Just read your post again. Agreed, let’s make this a pic post.[/QUOTE

Yes, as I said ,politics and religion are too raw right now .....it is difficult if you are not getting paid however, especially contractors. I know one who was going to buy a Rox....not now ! Our Country is hurting.
Now , that said I disagree about the pictures , they are what started all this , right or wrong.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Honestly Darstar, you getting triggered pretty much started this. Anyone can make anything political if they want. Truth be told, this vehicle is gonna be used overwhelmingly by people in rural areas doing rural area things. People who, also overwhelmingly, don't agree with you politically. You can make every thread that includes a gun a debate (and I think over time the tenor of the debates will erode - IMO people are thankfully still being nice), or you can live and let live. Chill out brother.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
927ecbf4c16205306713fe3825065a1d.jpg

Until it gets warmer this is how I use mine. This was in my backyard. In about a month I’ll be using it more in the same manner at the deer lease hunting axis deer. I plan to hit an off-road park later this year once temps get warmer. And I suspect that others here are facing the same dilemma. Once it gets warmer you’ll start seeing more of these out and about in a more recreational setting.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You southern boys crack me up. It was -20F here the other day lol.

Good on ya for putting the kids to work around the farm. To many clean fingernails on kids these days.

Man I love the OD color.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Honestly Darstar, you getting triggered pretty much started this. Anyone can make anything political if they want. Truth be told, this vehicle is gonna be used overwhelmingly by people in rural areas doing rural area things. People who, also overwhelmingly, don't agree with you politically. You can make every thread that includes a gun a debate (and I think over time the tenor of the debates will erode - IMO people are thankfully still being nice), or you can live and let live. Chill out brother.

OK , ... do not over read what I have said. I am not sure where you are going with politics? My comments about the shut down effects everyone,regardless of politics. The reference about a guy I met not buying a Roxor was just that . Last time I knew Texas was a red state . The local dealer here has three on his lot,my neighbor who I sent there ( he was impressed seeing mine aside the motor coach ) is retired and votes independent, his son is in the Coast Guard......We do not talk politics around here , we just share the same RV lifestyle., and the off road stuff. Lots of Jeeps behind motorhome ,everywhere I go. I am sure the Rox would flat tow quite well, I chose to trailer. I like Texas too, people are very nice in the Hill country and Austin / San Antonio. Where I live in Upper Michigan it’s as rural as you can get , much more so than here in the Hill Country., and for what it’s worth I grew up in the middle of an Iowa cornfield.....a long,long time ago ! So , let’s ALL chill a bit and enjoy our common interests ......

jose

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

mike_d

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It’s OK to view a post, have an opinion, and NOT share it with everyone.
We are community that shares a passion about 4 wheeling and the outdoors. You aren’t obligated to tell everyone about your personal beliefs.

4X44JOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We are community that shares a passion about 4 wheeling and the outdoors. You aren’t obligated to tell everyone about your personal beliefs.
Thanks Mike_D....!!! ?????? This was a great thread until people decided to bring there opinions that no one asked for to the table! I am not sure how a thread of “share your Roxor pictures” turned into people complaining about something that has been part of mankind from the beginning... Siggghhh!!!!

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You find that equal ? Well it is not so. If we as a group want to calm the triggers that entice so much hatred, and wish to level content , then showing proud killing of animals in these threads is not the way to do it. The common interest we all share should be enough. !

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You find that equal ? Well it is not so. If we as a group want to calm the triggers that entice so much hatred, and wish to level content , then showing proud killing of animals in these threads is not the way to do it. The common interest we all share should be enough. !
Until recently you were the only one in this thread “triggered” by pics of wildlife taken, wildlife that has put food in the freezer and on the dinner table with the help of a Roxor. The only hatred I have seen thus far has been directed towards myself and other hunters. There is nothing wrong with hunting and posting of said pics. Unless you (not directed at any one person) referain from eating meat please do not look down on those who take it upon themselves to go out in the woods and kill their own meat and clean and process it and put it in the freezer themselves. If you (again not directed at any one person) eat meat but look down on hunting you are in essence paying someone to do for you what you are not willing to do. Wild animals are no different than domesticated livestock. I prefer wildlife because it’s a great quality organic free range protein source and I enjoy the hunting pursuit.

The roxor is marketed to the outdoorsman, farmer, rancher, hunter and for lack of a better descriptive the “Marlboro man”. Pics of it’s use doing things such as hunting or ranching will be displayed both in ads and on forums. It’s to be expected. I will continue to go about my toxic masculinity and post pics of the way I use my roxor. In the future I’ll try and do so in a dedicated thread so as not to screw up someone else’s thread with posts by haters such as has been done in this one. Also in the future the haters could simply scroll on by. Never have I ever thought that those pics would garner the response they have been given.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Concerning "morality" non-meat eaters, there are two kinds of people: those who eat meat and hypocrites.

This gets compounded when people do not hunt enough in many rural areas. People die when hitting the game with their cars. Jose, would you prefer we show carnage caused by accidents linked to overpop of deer, elk or bear? People die every year from this. Some "activist group" bought a bunch of hunting tags like a decade ago near me, and patted themselves on the back for their "moral" high ground. Well low and behold, record accidents (and the resulting human injuries) that year and next. Examine the breadth of your stance before you stake your flag of moral victory, there are always two sides to a coin.

And Darstar, as far as being equal? Yes. If you can control your proclivity to trigger every time a gun or successful hunt appears across your eyes, then welcome to how most of flyover country feels when talking to "PC Babies" (Southpark reference). It's called the Golden Rule after all. The funny thing about the Golden Rule's logical flip side, when one party doesn't adhere, the other side treats said offending party as they are being treated. Thus my warning about the tenor of said debates eroding over time. You will only get the respect you show others. No one owes you anything more.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Concerning "morality" non-meat eaters, there are two kinds of people: those who eat meat and hypocrites.

This gets compounded when people do not hunt enough in many rural areas. People die when hitting the game with their cars. Jose, would you prefer we show carnage caused by accidents linked to overpop of deer, elk or bear? People die every year from this. Some "activist group" bought a bunch of hunting tags like a decade ago near me, and patted themselves on the back for their "moral" high ground. Well low and behold, record accidents (and the resulting human injuries) that year and next. Examine the breadth of your stance before you stake your flag of moral victory, there are always two sides to a coin.

And Darstar, as far as being equal? Yes. If you can control your proclivity to trigger every time a gun or successful hunt appears across your eyes, then welcome to how most of flyover country feels when talking to "PC Babies" (Southpark reference). It's called the Golden Rule after all. The funny thing about the Golden Rule's logical flip side, when one party doesn't adhere, the other side treats said offending party as they are being treated. Thus my warning about the tenor of said debates eroding over time. You will only get the respect you show others. No one owes you anything more.
Well said, this is a thread about what people do with their roxors, people who have roxors live in the country, people who live in the country do things like eat what they kill and have guns! If you want to cry and gripe and throw and fit like some sort of great PC morality police then please join a forum that shares common intrest. Their are plenty of anti hunting and anti gun forums for you to chose from out their. Perhaps their, you will be viewed as smart and moral as opposed to being viewed as a loudmouth toolbag. That would have to be more rewarding for anybody that loves "getting triggered".

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
One thing I want to clarify: No one is being forcibly silenced. The reality of this board is merely being communicated, and mildy tamely so far (thankfully). All are free to state their opinions (IMO), but none are free from judgement, or rebuttal, based upon them. Thus is the freedom of speech; people are free to make asses out of themselves and be judged accordingly. This truth covers all, equally, and it's a beautiful thing IMO.

Anyone can say anything they want, but no one is free from judgment based upon their ideas. That latter part of my previous statement is somehow lost on society today (specially Millenials - sorry not sorry).

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

It would seem to me sporting your kill in the back of your Jeep , or on the top of a p/u truck is nothing new, I see it everyday in the North woods. In the old days before Off rd machines etc city folk drove proudly down the highway in their old “ hunting/fishing car” with 5 or 6 deer covering every sq inch of surface. I saw this every day during deer season. Fact is , our whole town nearly shut down for a week when everyone was at “ deer camp”. ........it’s not the picture that bothers me , it’s the content the pictures represent. If you hate guns , then maybe you should stay out of gun stores ! Likewise if I want to see the latest kill, I will buy a copy of Field and Stream or what ever rag is popular today.
Here is a thought , if the hunting group who own Roxors wish to display their success why not create a section amoung these threads, just for them ? That should quell those offended cause they will be forewarned. To me the same should go for politics and religion.on these forums.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Likewise if I want to see the latest kill, I will buy a copy of Field and Stream or what ever rag is popular today.

Right, but you don't go to Field and Stream Corporate and demand they make a Safe Space to avoid offending those who might be bothered by seeing dead fish. You simply either don't read it, or even better, get thicker skin.

If you hate guns , then maybe you should stay out of gun stores !

Agreed.