ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just a few shots of a weekend ride in AZ. About 35 riders, 60 miles or so All off road. Great group and scenery. Roxor performed really well as it sits, many compliments from the Polaris group. My friend and his wife from Chicago were visiting so had a co-driver to help with the 60 miles of pounding, we were both grinning from ear to ear, (even at our age)! That last one is an old mill in the middle of nowhere, funny what you come across in the desert. Can’t wait until the next ride, the group has two more planned before the end of the year.

BB81CF8D-8C68-4F57-BDA5-FFD41ACBDC45.jpeg 1DAA3BF7-9258-4615-91D9-3173A8A8E9B3.jpeg E8F37A19-A829-41CC-BCBF-AC077B6799AE.jpeg

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just a few shots of a weekend ride in AZ. About 35 riders, 60 miles or so All off road. Great group and scenery. Roxor performed really well as it sits, many compliments from the Polaris group. My friend and his wife from Chicago were visiting so had a co-driver to help with the 60 miles of pounding, we were both grinning from ear to ear, (even at our age)! That last one is an old mill in the middle of nowhere, funny what you come across in the desert. Can’t wait until the next ride, the group has two more planned before the end of the year.

View attachment 8012 View attachment 8013 View attachment 8014
Where in AZ is that mill? I'd like to check it out sometime.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The ride was hosted by the AZ OHV ambassadors and was called the Jackass Flats Show me ride. It started out near the intersection of Castle Hot Springs Road and Carefree Highway. If you Google AZ OHV Ambassadors their Facebook page should come up with a map, but here is one if it will help. The group says they will schedule two more rides before the end of the year, so you might want to keep an eye on their FB page. i intend on making both as long as their are not to far away. It would be great to have another Roxor join!

89F40225-D36A-4208-85BA-382C89864ED5.jpeg

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

View attachment 8012 View attachment 8013 View attachment 8014
I'm surprised it hasn't been torn apart by all the now off road vehicles. I'm from AZ and have been trail riding since the 80s in my Dads Willys. Used to be alot more old buildings and ghost towns but with the invent of side by sides and more Off road vehicles those cool locations have been vandalized to the point of extinction. Cool find

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
20201108_115542.jpg

Short well 13 can't touch it deep well 13 is too long, won't let the flex extension turn it, can't reach the combo wrench.

Considering a 9mm...

20201108_115542.jpg

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
20201108_125122.jpg

Cat delete pipe is a 2 man job. Diesel freaks pipe slims down from 2.5" to 2" I did not know this and was planning on working a dump to be flush with the frame. But since it matches up relatively well with the factory exhaust I just bolted it up and will come back to it later, possible with a section of flex pipe to protect the turbo. The sticks here can and will find anything and everything you don't want them to.

For anyone curious the exhaust note is audible, but just barely. Even the queen of all Karen's, president of the worst hoa, couldn't complain about the sound. You can hear the whistle and it sounds just a tad throaty if if you get on it a bit in 4LO. 2/4 HI has the engine speed too high to hear this litter grunt. The engine is far louder than the exhaust right now. Does have a slight whistle, not enough to pique the curiosity of anyone except the most hardcore diesel heads.

20201108_125122.jpg

20201108_125122.jpg

Last edited:

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I used a ratcheting box end wrench from harbor freight. Only way I could get it.
You must have smaller arms than me. I would have wrecked my elbow and still not gotten it.

I ended up using a 1/4 u joint and a medium well socket to get proper clearance. There was one of the three bolts that has to be attacked from the wheel well with my favorite, ratcheting flex head combination, wrench.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here's a picture you probably will never see again. My wife and I are in Puerto Vallarta Mexico for a couple of weeks. A jewelry vendor on the beach was wearing a Roxor cap. Ok ok, I had something to do with it. Got the free cap after answering a Roxor survey. He was much more excited about it than me. Looks pretty good on him.

20201127_150314.jpg 20201127_150850.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here's a picture you probably will never see again. My wife and I are in Puerto Vallarta Mexico for a couple of weeks. A jewelry vendor on the beach was wearing a Roxor cap. Ok ok, I had something to do with it. Got the free cap after answering a Roxor survey. He was much more excited about it than me. Looks pretty good on him.

View attachment 8124 View attachment 8125
Pretty cool man

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks Grump and Steve! The pictures certainly help, then I had to go home and take the little cover off the tailgate latch and have a look see. Just planning an attack to see how to cut up that raised part, and get everything down flat. I'm going to use a piece of checker plate aluminum and cover the inside I think. Thanks again guys! I'll try my hand at posting some pictures when I get it done.