ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

08_cummins_dude

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
328f120cd77c5e0c44a7dc4ffb17b697.jpg

Had a little wind last night and a couple casualties. So much easier using a winch too pull trees. No digging holes in the ground spinning tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor needs to release a PTO like yesterday.

08_cummins_dude

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
c138e784303b4ecf8c085304eb8f00ba.jpg

My roxor looks like this so my gator can look like that Lol. Both very capable machines but it’s no secret the roxor is the toy. In 50 hours it’s looked this maybe 3 times. The gator in 300 has only been half that bad maybe twice, haha

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
View attachment 5620
My roxor looks like this so my gator can look like that Lol. Both very capable machines but it’s no secret the roxor is the toy. In 50 hours it’s looked this maybe 3 times. The gator in 300 has only been half that bad maybe twice, haha

That a recent pic? No snow?

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
With Mahindra Roxor machines being picked up across the country its time to start sharing your pictures.

I know some of you already have your Roxor. Let's see some pictures!

Cant wait to see them!

KIMG0511.JPG KIMG0510.JPG

08_cummins_dude

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That a recent pic? No snow?

I apologize I never noticed my reply didn’t post. Yes that was taken last Sunday all the snow melted and it was 60 degrees. Quite a difference it’s currently in the high 20s and has been sleeting/snowing all day. Leaving quite a slippery ride
c25b963dc08e516de2c8da2595db46a9.jpg

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just picked one up 2 1 2020. Was equipped with windshield, top, 8000lb warn winch, and had it chipped to run over 45mph. Mirrors are on and electrical coming for street legal. I wanted the sand color as I am army, but wound up with a gray one. Had to grin when they gave me a razzing about having a navy jeep. I did take it on a quick ride to town to fuel it. Love it!! Traded in a honda pioneer and a Polaris Ace. So glad I did.
The tan one being a cj7 I picked up some time ago. I did a frame up on it as it was straight and clean. Tricked it out a bit as it is militarized. Also dropped in a 350 chev. I don't take it out much as it has just been in parades.
What shocked me is, I thought the roxor was smaller than the CJ. They are the same width and same wheel base front to rear. really the roxor is the same as a CJ5. It will give me much better fuel mileage and I love the feel of it.

P1000685.JPG 007.JPG

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor is about the same overall size as your CJ7. Slightly longer wheelbase. Short nose like a 71- CJ5 but a tub like an LJ.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It's kinda odd but I've looked at the Roxor the last couple years so now CJ7s look funny lol

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I finally got sometime to do some sanding on this thing, its about half done. I would recommend pulling everything off the body and checking for rust. I found rust behind both tail lights and a few other random places when I started sanding. I also found an extreme about of filler at every panel joint on every edge. So I am taking all of that down. The paint job is terrible and I am really glad I am taking the time to sand it down, so spots just come off in flakes, its quite odd. I think I am going to have some time to keep sanding this week and hopefully get it ready to spray by the end of the month. Doing black Raptor liner on the rockers, door jams, bumpers, grill and all the other accessories. 1977 Land Rover Sandglow for the body. Ill post more pics as I continue

60350865194__D2D46095-44E9-4EAC-8419-628256870771.fullsizerender.JPG IMG_1068.jpg

BillB

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Early this morning, while the tide was high I used our 2018 Roxor (new to us in December, ~109km on the odometer) to pull our boat out of the water. You can see in the pics, the ramp is steep. The published weight of the boat is 2750 lbs dry. It isn't dry with near full fuel, and all the usual boat stuff on board plus a good load of growth on the hull. The ramp is rough and can be a traction challenge for some vehicles. In low range 4x4 it pulled the boat out of the water with no difficulty. It then dragged the boat up a gravel road - about 2 km uphill about 600 ft. There are some steep sections on that road. Again, no problem, but did here some gear whining from the transfer case or transmission on the very steep parts. RPM was low 2000 range. I was pretty happy because I usually borrow a neighbor's full size pickup to pull the boat out.

This is a stock Roxor - no ECU tune, original tires, factory hitch.

There are a coupe of dozen Polaris and Gator owners here. I don't think they can do this.

Roxor_on_Boat_Ramp.jpg Roxor_Pulling_Ranger_Tug.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Early this morning, while the tide was high I used our 2018 Roxor (new to us in December, ~109km on the odometer) to pull our boat out of the water. You can see in the pics, the ramp is steep. The published weight of the boat is 2750 lbs dry. It isn't dry with near full fuel, and all the usual boat stuff on board plus a good load of growth on the hull. The ramp is rough and can be a traction challenge for some vehicles. In low range 4x4 it pulled the boat out of the water with no difficulty. It then dragged the boat up a gravel road - about 2 km uphill about 600 ft. There are some steep sections on that road. Again, no problem, but did here some gear whining from the transfer case or transmission on the very steep parts. RPM was low 2000 range. I was pretty happy because I usually borrow a neighbor's full size pickup to pull the boat out.

This is a stock Roxor - no ECU tune, original tires, factory hitch.

There are a coupe of dozen Polaris and Gator owners here. I don't think they can do this.

View attachment 5938 View attachment 5939
Awesome, cool pics

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Home made windshield and behind the seats partition that I fabricated in the shop, with a Fortress top. Partition now has rear window, haven't had time to take more pics. I made cargo mat and floor mats today from Tractor Supply 1/2" stall mats, will post more pics soon.
Eventually this will be a half cab with full doors, but before that happens I will need more money and time!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
And here is some more pictures from today. Fender flares are Crown Automotive for 76-86 CJ, 1" wheel spacers.The floor mats are made from Tractor Supply stall mats, as is the cargo mat.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg