ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I changed out my dash stash box this weekend. I removed my Pelican 1040 micro to a larger Pelican 1060 micro. Holds more at hands reach stuff. Cell phone, sun glasses, lip balm, stereo remote, reading glasses and a few more smalls. Old one was red. It came off one of my dual sport bikes. The new one is yellow. Can't miss seeing it! LOL!

BDRAG

ROXOR GPS AND BOX 3.jpg ROXOR GPS AND BOX 2.jpg PELICAN 1060 1.jpg PELICAN 1060 2.jpg PELICAN 1060 3.jpg

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I changed out my dash stash box this weekend. I removed my Pelican 1040 micro to a larger Pelican 1060 micro. Holds more at hands reach stuff. Cell phone, sun glasses, lip balm, stereo remote, reading glasses and a few more smalls. Old one was red. It came off one of my dual sport bikes. The new one is yellow. Can't miss seeing it! LOL!

BDRAG

View attachment 5978 View attachment 5979 View attachment 5980 View attachment 5981 View attachment 5982
Great Idea, thanks for sharing. I hadn't thought of putting a box up there. BTW, I have the same stereo!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Great Idea, thanks for sharing. I hadn't thought of putting a box up there. BTW, I have the same stereo!

Lol. Which radio? One pic with red case has my old marine radio. The one pic with new yellow case has my latest , a blaupuckt, the one Walmart had on sale for $25.00.

RAM MOUNTS are great inventions. Used them for everything on my motorcycles. I use RAM MOUNTS for the GPS mount as well. The best and reasonably priced seller for RAM stuff is https://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount.

BDRAG

Last edited:

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The one with the Yellow case! Mine looks just like that, all the knobs, lights and everything! But mine is Pyle! Probable made in the same factory just different names!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
The one with the Yellow case! Mine looks just like that, all the knobs, lights and everything! But mine is Pyle! Probable made in the same factory just different names!

But did you only pay $25.00 for it? Lol. After posting the link to the RAM mounts site I started thinking about my mounts and how I just used what I had laying around. I am only picking up 1 of 2 screw holes, utilizing the dash panel attach screws. So I went on the roxor parts site, looked up the dash panel and what screws attach the dash to the structure. The parts site says the fasteners are 6mm torx screws. So I went on the site and searched 6mm threaded RAM BALL MOUNT.

Badabing! They have the ball with that thread. Lol. So I ordered up a few and a few other parts to get me to the free shipping amount. Lol.

RAM Mount Plastic Tough-Ball M6-1 x 6mm Male Threaded Post with 1'' B-Ball

• rap379-252025.jpg
    • rap379-252025.jpg
    • rapb379-m616_img1.jpg
« ‹ › »
2 images available
mouseover to magnify image
Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!​
By: RAM MOUNT Model: RAP-B-379U-M616 Sku: RAPB379-M616
Rating star full value
Rating star full value
Rating star full value
Rating star full value
Rating star full value
4.9/5 10 customer reviews5 questions & 5 answers
$7.99 & Free Shipping on orders over $25. Details here.
In Stock.

BDRAG

Last edited:

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am ordering a windshield tonight and working on a design for a soft top. I need to spray the grill and rockers with black raptor and it will be 99% done. Winch, some sort of solution for music (no real good spot to mount speakers and the sound bars are way over priced) and some light upgrades. I bought a set of LED replacement bulbs but I haven't put them in yet. So this is it up to now.

IMG_1321.jpg IMG_1330.jpg IMG_1331.jpg IMG_1384.jpg IMG_1385.jpg IMG_1321.jpg IMG_1330.jpg IMG_1331.jpg IMG_1384.jpg IMG_1385.jpg

mcmacsten

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am ordering a windshield tonight and working on a design for a soft top. I need to spray the grill and rockers with black raptor and it will be 99% done. Winch, some sort of solution for music (no real good spot to mount speakers and the sound bars are way over priced) and some light upgrades. I bought a set of LED replacement bulbs but I haven't put them in yet. So this is it up to now.

View attachment 6027 View attachment 6028 View attachment 6029 View attachment 6030 View attachment 6031 View attachment 6032 View attachment 6033 View attachment 6034 View attachment 6035 View attachment 6036
Where’d you get the body armor bars from?

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Where’d you get the body armor bars from?
Rick at Cecco Racing He is really talented and can do just about anything you want. I am in TX, bought the Roxor in VA and had it shipped to his place in PA. I told him what I had in mind and he took those concepts and designed everything around that. Quality work, its not cheap but its worth the craftsmanship. Check out his skid plates. They are really impressive. I have them under mine

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #

Well I got my RAM ball mounts with 6mm stud. The stud screws in where the dash mounting screw is. The dang thing only had an engagement of about 2 threads. CRAP! I am sure for what it will be holding that its plenty but! So I had two MaGiver fixes in my head. The first an easy one, go to hardware store and buy a female threaded stand off and a male stud. I did this and it will work sept it will stick out an inch farther than just the screwed in ball.

I have a work history in corporate Aircraft interiors. I have many many years in machine shops. So Before I decide to go the extension route,
my second and preferred version would be to just mill down the hex nut on the ball itself. Allow for more thread engagement. Hummmmm? How to do this. I checked my drawer of old aircraft tooling and so on. None of my spotfacer's had a large enough center hole for a pilot to go around the outside of the stud. DANMIT JIM! So off to the local hole in the wall aviation junk and tooling store. Great place.

So after buying the stud and stand offs on my way I arrive at the aircraft spot. I walked in and within 30 seconds I had a 5/8 diameter, three fluted spotfacer with the perfect size through hole, 1/4 dia. $10.00. Its a bit more than this cheap bastard wanted to spend but it was also sharp. Lol. So off I went. Once home I stuffed the RAM mount in my vise and BADABING, in 10 seconds I had a extra 1/4 inch of threads. Oh to be so silly as to spend the money and time on such a small thing. HAhaaaaaa. So it worked great! Here's the proof. A picture is worth way more than my 300 words. LOL.

BDRAG

RAM BALL MOD 3.jpg RAM BALL MOD 7.jpg RAM BALL MOD 6.jpg RAM BALL MOD 4.jpg RAM BALL MOD 2.jpg RAM BALL MOD 5.jpg RAM BALL MOD 1.jpg

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My load out to az. In nebraska now running gravel roads. Really enjoying this
Seems I am not able to post pics yet