ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
0CC79925-C713-4B77-92F6-4CCC52925D38.jpeg
Out for a ride picking apples for the deer.

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes, I made a mock up out of wood. To see if it does really help with the dust. When I had the wood prototype in I couldn’t see out the back, so I knew I wanted a big window. I have also made my own grille, windshield frame, this bulkhead and I have a aluminum top drawn up, but haven’t made one yet. Next I’m going to play around with a side mount spare tire holder once my spare arrives.

913F4119-C39C-4084-BA69-7FEE2871E16D.jpeg

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes, I made a mock up out of wood. To see if it does really help with the dust. When I had the wood prototype in I couldn’t see out the back, so I knew I wanted a big window. I have also made my own grille, windshield frame, this bulkhead and I have a aluminum top drawn up, but haven’t made one yet. Next I’m going to play around with a side mount spare tire holder once my spare arriv
Yes, I made a mock up out of wood. To see if it does really help with the dust. When I had the wood prototype in I couldn’t see out the back, so I knew I wanted a big window. I have also made my own grille, windshield frame, this bulkhead and I have a aluminum top drawn up, but haven’t made one yet. Next I’m going to play around with a side mount spare tire holder once my spare arrives.

View attachment 5184
rear window great but I need room for dog......gives me an idea ,mount aluminum frame on roll bars at angle, maybe make it a hatch back !

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Still no room for the pet ! Why could one not incorapate a large glass windshield on the angle !? plastic , no, mostly substandard. . However , why not a razed dome for a rear top. .?.....l ..

The bottom line these Roxors are little more than an experiment., a fun excersize , and a profit from those who are a bit slow.......

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Still no room for the pet ! Why could one not incorapate a large glass windshield on the angle !? plastic , no, mostly substandard. . However , why not a razed dome for a rear top. .?.....l ..

The bottom line these Roxors are little more than an experiment., a fun excersize , and a profit from those who are a bit slow.......
I’m sure I can make on to mount on the angle with a window, send picture of what top your using.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m sure I can make on to mount on the angle with a window, send picture of what top your using.
I willput together my thoughts. Basic is fit between stock roll bars. , the more glass the better. . I already have OTR alum roof. Could have hinges for lift back . , or not. Main objective is full visibility .

jsmcada

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like your back seat set-up. Were you out hunting or just playing around.

Seat set up from Houston Outdoor Center. Contact information in one of my previous posts. Great set up from them. The more I use this vehicle the more I like it.

Photos were at the game cleaning station at the camp house. My son and his friends were using it deer and hog hunting on our ranch this weekend. Had the Roxor loaded down. They came in from hunting Saturday morning with 5 people and 2 doe in that thing. They were back out late Saturday night hog hunting in it.

We had Serve Outdoors Matagorda Bay Chapter http://www.serveoutdoorsmbc.org/home.html out with some vets on Saturday to help with the deer harvest. Great cause to support.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Getting in one last ride before the season changes. Yep, we have seasons in Arizona. This time of year you can tell it's coming.....the license plates are turning Canadian. ??

20191017_135256.jpg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
28a7450c6a7ef1b2c81cb6aef1bd35a2.jpg

f83403df00ecc55339b05cea8e92be64.jpg

Gonna paint the front side later this afternoon and hope to install tomorrow

3/16 aluminum water jet cut using plans from another member here. Found color match spray paint online from an outfit here in Texas. Specialtypaintplace.com. Pricey but still cheaper than a one off paint at a body shop.