ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any pics or link to your install

1E2FAE0D-08AB-4854-ADEB-215AA8D32275.jpeg DCC2E963-0B67-4DFD-9B82-840695F5229D.jpeg 4658DB73-4085-4E81-9695-1774728B49E7.jpeg

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

The pics hopefully shows what I did. For me I chose to cut dash in half for ease of install and other future installs. ( I am not young anymore,standing on my head is no longer an option ,! I had to relocate fuse block to front of dash. I used a waterproof cell phone case from Meijers . It’s now painted black. I also used 2 molded heater hose connectors, and factory holes in firewall. By cutting dash in half I was able to chuck up in dril press with hole saw, made for easy,safe drilling.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nice job!
Looks strange without a winch.........but then not everyone goes off rd. I used my winch twice in one day , otherwise it would still be in the woods. .......fact is most Jeep owners have no idea how to get a manual set up in 4 x4 anyway. !

Jamesc

A winch for off road use in wooded and/or muddy areas would seem to be a necessity. I rarely see one on SUVs, Jeeps or trucks traveling on the four wheel drive beach areas I frequent. On those occasions when someone gets stuck people chip in with shovels to clear the frame of sand and someone attaches a strap to another 4x4 to assist in the extraction. On rare occasions a local four wheel drive tow truck is called to winch a vehicle out of harms way as the tide and surf closes in. A shovel, jack, boards, tire gauge and tow strap are highly recommended. Usually, a 4x4 with tire pressure lowered to 18 psi and common sense beach driving gets you out to your favorite fishing spot and back with little drama. I certainly agree that four wheeling in the woods is a whole different animal.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A winch for off road use in wooded and/or muddy areas would seem to be a necessity. I rarely see one on SUVs, Jeeps or trucks traveling on the four wheel drive beach areas I frequent. On those occasions when someone gets stuck people chip in with shovels to clear the frame of sand and someone attaches a strap to another 4x4 to assist in the extraction. On rare occasions a local four wheel drive tow truck is called to winch a vehicle out of harms way as the tide and surf closes in. A shovel, jack, boards, tire gauge and tow strap are highly recommended. Usually, a 4x4 with tire pressure lowered to 18 psi and common sense beach driving gets you out to your favorite fishing spot and back with little drama. I certainly agree that four wheeling in the woods is a whole different animal.

Probably the winch use is more often because of bottoming out on the frame than anything else. Once you have dropped into a hole deeper than your clearance you are done.! The winch pulls you across to higher ground , and you are back on the trail. This can happen anywhere, not just in the most remote areas , even public roads in heavy snow..

Jamesc

Yea, I can see that happening. On the beach we're lucky. We only have to scoop out the sand that has the frame hung up then dig a ramp and sometimes use boards to aid the wheels with traction. Usually the first thing the driver is asked is "what air pressure are you running?" Sometimes someone new to beach driving is convinced their lifted 4x4 turbo diesel truck with giant mud tires with 40psi is unstoppable. They usually learn a quick lesson about airing down!
Probably the winch use is more often because of bottoming out on the frame than anything else. Once you have dropped into a hole deeper than your clearance you are done.! The winch pulls you across to higher ground , and you are back on the trail. This can happen anywhere, not just in the most remote areas , even public roads in heavy snow..[/QUOTE

JimR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor is almost ready for plowing snow. A KFI plow , a glass laminate windshield and a half soft top install completed . Next updates will be windshield wipers and heat.
roxortopside.jpg
roxortopback.jpg

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor is almost ready for plowing snow. A KFI plow , a glass laminate windshield and a half soft top install completed . Next updates will be windshield wipers and heat.
View attachment 5068View attachment 5069
You will find the stock tires that come with alloy rims ok for plowing snow , but NOT for mud. They are not “ self cleaning “ .

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not sure what thread to post this under. Bumped into my local dealer last night and he shared this letter he had just gotten......FYI

ROXOR POISED FOR NEW MODEL YEAR 2020
Compelling marketing programs, advertising, partnerships and dealer network development; ROXOR amps up for the new model year
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (Oct 22, 2019) – Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA) has boosted its new ROXOR off-road vehicle brand presence since its launch 18 months ago with compelling marketing programs, advertising and dealer network development.
As it enters its third model year, the company is launching new model changes to the ROXOR that will appeal to the diverse customer base the brand has attracted. New programs, model changes and all-new accessories will be ready for dealer orders mid- November 2019. Steady sales growth numbers have been posted leading into the fall hunting season and the company expects the momentum to continue into 2020. In addition, MANA continues to get such a strong commercial interest for the vehicle, that a new commercial fleet team is being built to penetrate this lucrative market.
“We are extremely pleased with the success we are seeing with ROXOR,” stated Rick Haas, CEO, Mahindra Automotive North America. “Our first year has been successful largely due to our premium network of ROXOR dealers who continue to be very supportive of our plan. We’ve worked together to clear out inventories making way for the new 2020 product, and I am confident our dealers will be excited with what is coming in November,” he concluded.
Mahindra Automotive North America has made several bold moves in their partnerships with Justin Moore and NASCAR. ROXOR is the title sponsor for all 50+ shows of Justin Moore’s Late Night & Longnecks Tour spanning North America this fall and into 2020. The company has several partnerships with NASCAR properties throughout the US with product displays, demos and various other activations and these tracks have purchased almost $1M in ROXORs and Mahindra tractors. These are only the beginning; MANA is on the trail to develop more brand-building partnerships in 2020.
The company also announced recently a plan to build a new manufacturing plant to accommodate a potential contract with the United States Postal Service. Mahindra is one of five finalists to build a fleet of rugged delivery vehicles. The historic Buick City site, in Flint Michigan, is one of several sites under consideration by the company.
For model year 2020, dealers and customers can expect to see new optional features and accessories, such as an industry first factory-installed lift kit, an all-new grill design, and four new standard color options. With ROXOR offering complete customization, the configurations are endless with the amount of optional features, accessories and colors.
For more information on the new ROXOR, visit www.roxoroffroad.com and follow ROXOR on social media via facebook.com/roxoroffroad and @roxoroffroad on Twitter and Instagram.
###
ABOUT MANA AND MVSS
Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA) is Mahindra’s North American automotive headquarters. In addition to leading all North American activity, MANA is a comprehensive automotive design, engineering and vehicle development center. Established in 2013 and located in Auburn Hills, Michigan, MANA’s team of veteran executives, engineers and designers, working with affiliate Mahindra automotive teams in India, Korea and Italy, is playing a key role in growing Mahindra’s global automotive business. Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service (MVSS) is MANA’s exclusive distributor in the powersports industry located in Fletcher, North Carolina. www.mahindraautomotivena.com
MAHINDRA AUTOMOTIVE NORTH AMERICA 275 Rex Blvd. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 248.268.6600 mahindraautomotivena.com

ABOUT ROXOR
ROXOR is an off-road vehicle conceived, designed and engineered by Mahindra Automotive North America. The vehicle is produced in Auburn Hills in the first new OEM manufacturing operation to open in Southeast Michigan in more than 25 years. A rugged, no- nonsense side-by-side, ROXOR is a tribute to Mahindra’s long history of assembling iconic military-grade vehicles beginning in 1947; it features a steel body on a boxed-steel frame, a heavy-duty Mahindra turbo-diesel 4-cylinder engine, and a truck-style transmission. The American-assembled ROXOR enters the off-road world with 70-years of proven capabilities based on its authenticity, simplicity and strength. Learn more at www.roxoroffroad.com.
ABOUT MAHINDRA
The Mahindra Group is a $20.7 billion (USD) federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. It has a leadership position in utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership in India and is the world’s largest tractor company, by volume. It also enjoys a strong presence in agribusiness, components, commercial vehicles, consulting services, energy, industrial equipment, logistics, real estate, steel, aerospace, defense and two-wheelers. Headquartered in India, Mahindra employs over 200,000 people across 100 countries. Learn more at www.mahindra.com.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wonder what size and how they accomplish the lift. Hopefully it’ll be more than lift brackets and shackles and be along the lines of all new springs and 3-4” lift. Hopefully better shocks as well.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It really is all about tires and wheels. Then along with that comes ratios better suited to big tires. They almost need to start with a clean slate if larger tires than 235 85s are used.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sounds interesting, I just hope they don't get a big head and forget what made them appealing ( great product at an affordable price). Hope it goes in a positive direction for them and Roxor owners.