ooooooooooo

S. Michigan Windshield

bobwhite

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Had a DOT windshield installed in the Mahindra windshield frame at Jackson Glass on Cooper St. Jackson, Mi.
$115 for windshield. $136 total with labor and tax. Done the same day.

B

Bister

Sweet. Thats' my plan if mine gets damaged or scratched up too bad.

bobwhite

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have the Mahindra frame. At the time it was the only one I knew about. Now I believe there are cheaper options with dot glass already installed.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just remounted the stock Roxor frame. It’s aluminum. But like the OTR frame installation instructions, added bolts with fender washers to the bottom of frame using the factory holes for Thar wipers. Made a huge difference in dampening vibration. Also added 2 strips of marine grade rubber gasket at bottom of frame to seal out water and even more dampening. The results were amazing and no longer looking to upgrade frame. See no reason why the stock frame couldn’t support glass

Last edited:

Bailey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you need wiper on both driver and passenger side as part of street legal requirements in Michigan or can you get approval with just the driver side? Do you need wipers at all in Michigan?

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Do you need wiper on both driver and passenger side as part of street legal requirements in Michigan or can you get approval with just the driver side? Do you need wipers at all in Michigan?
No you don’t I only needed one.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I called every glass place in the Detroit area and the only one that I could find was Henderson Glass in New Baltimore and they charged $300 to cut glass for the OTR frame. I had quotes as high as $700 just for the glass..

Finn

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
What is thought to be the best frame for the money?

How tough was turn signal wiring and install, I hate wiring!