ooooooooooo

Roxor Wiring Harness Plugs and terminals

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can anyone tell me who makes the wiring harness plugs/connectors for the Roxor? Are they Mahindra specific only? I am looking for plugs, connectors and repair terminals in a effort to plug-n-play accessories that I am adding instead of adding additional circuits or hacking into original harnesses. Weather-Pak, Deutsch, and Delphi, are obviously not correct. Wiring and maintenance manuals show excellent diagrams of connectors and pinning, but do not address the ASE/ISO of the manufacturer of such. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kinetixrcr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Can anyone tell me who makes the wiring harness plugs/connectors for the Roxor? Are they Mahindra specific only? I am looking for plugs, connectors and repair terminals in a effort to plug-n-play accessories that I am adding instead of adding additional circuits or hacking into original harnesses. Weather-Pak, Deutsch, and Delphi, are obviously not correct. Wiring and maintenance manuals show excellent diagrams of connectors and pinning, but do not address the ASE/ISO of the manufacturer of such. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
What are trying to connect to? I make pigtails for most Roxor connectors.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I will be adding a light bar, and want to plug into the (According to the electrical manual) connector A1 on the main I/P harness.
2 Of those wires are always hot. The sound bar power is through there as well. I used those 2 wires to power my GMRS radio.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It was a 6 pin. You can see my notes on the pin numbers

PXL_20221209_004312372.jpg PXL_20221209_010801957.jpg PXL_20221209_012030549.jpg PXL_20221209_012045634.jpg