ooooooooooo

Roxor theft prevention.

Bob Grady

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I was a cop in the days before vehicles were sold with ignition locks, steering locks and electronic protections. Our Roxor’s are that vehicle. So in an attempt to keep it where I parked it, I came up with this. A simple cable locked around the roll bar and steering wheel. It serves double duty securing my cooler when it is “on the Rox”. I am also installing an old school battery disconnect under the hood. While nothing is perfect, I’ll at least make them think and work for it. Granted it comes with an “anti-millennial theft device” aka stick shift. Lol

6AE9DA4D-782E-4C76-8362-5CCDD66EFAD4.jpeg

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was a cop in the days before vehicles were sold with ignition locks, steering locks and electronic protections. Our Roxor’s are that vehicle. So in an attempt to keep it where I parked it, I came up with this. A simple cable locked around the roll bar and steering wheel. It serves double duty securing my cooler when it is “on the Rox”. I am also installing an old school battery disconnect under the hood. While nothing is perfect, I’ll at least make them think and work for it. Granted it comes with an “anti-millennial theft device” aka stick shift. Lol

View attachment 3767

Great ideas. Will definitely utilize them.
Stick shift is the most powerful deterrent for millennials.
It would almost be fun to leave the keys in it and watch the fun.

Dryanbarks

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Back in the old days (I dont have one of these cool.little rigs yet...) we used a long shackle padlock around the clutch pedal and a short piece of chain around the gear shift. Could move the gear shift or the clutch pedal (locked them together basically) this was pir solution to long term parking etc.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It also comes with a use seatbelt or she won't drive / the gas pedal cops out YES!!!! 2019
If you want to be creative I'd install a switch in line with the seat belt rev limiter circuit A thief won't see that coming and they'll get discouraged a 1/4 mile down the road.