ooooooooooo

Roxor official instagram page is blank

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxor has deleted all of their posts on Instagram. What does this mean???
Screenshot_20200815-114138_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200815-114138_Instagram.jpg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I could mean anything. Maybe they're just deleting all the old posts because they were ordered too by the FTC. Or maybe they're pulling out all together. You'll know the same time everyone else does.....

Tokarev

The ROXOR fakebook page has also been scrubbed of a bunch of photos.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Spoketo the dealer near me, they don't know either, they are waiting to fine out also. We shall see.:unsure:

B

Bister

They can not show or advertise any of the Roxor's that are in violation of the ITC ruling. Don't freak out folks.

That dealer should read his emails, he would have known. I think part of the problem with dealers (of any brand) is they don't check their 'inbox'.

Reactions: SMF

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Good point, they had them on the floor but can't sell them until they figure everything out. Me and my brother are thinking of buying another one.

Tokarev

My closest dealer still has a few for sale. They are selling them as "used." Apparently that makes a difference.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nash is showing 24 of them for sale. They also haven't adjusted their prices which is insane. My OTD price at River Rat in Bullhead City last week is almost what their "sale price" is on the 2019 base.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Fortunately for Roxor owners, the folks on the assembly line are more competent than the bumblers in the front office/marketing/pr/legal departments who apparently think confusion is good for business -- to include cutesy ploys like inching back the covers on the 2021, when half their prospective buyers are wondering if MANA is about to close shop. Hey, MANA, don't depend on dealers to get the correct word out, heed your own script and stop doing stupid stuff. It's possible to abide by FTC rulings without generating so much ado about nothing.

Tokarev

Right off the Roxor Offroad homepage:

Sometimes you have to look deep within to find the truest version of yourself, so we're off on a journey to do just that. We will RISE again. Stronger. Different. Freakier. Stay tuned.

Not sure about the freaky part. Does the market want something freaky? Whatever that means.

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They've have time to think about this; I'm surprised the they're not managing the PR end of this better. Cutesy and mysterious slogans don't fit the brand image - we're not talking Kia Souls here. MANA needs to step up their game.

Last edited:

Bhayarock

They've have time to think about this; I'm surprised the they're not managing the PR end of this better. Cutesy and mysterious slogans don't fit the brand image - we're not talking Kia Souls here. MANA needs to step up their game.
I am pretty sure they would have expected this itc ruling going in fca's favor last year it self and may have designed or atleast prototyped something which I think is the abomination they teased. The weird part is they don't even have a launch date that means they are still working on it.
The challenging part in my opinion remains is the import of the new body tubs, the existing old tubs may have been surplus back in India, but after covid 19 lockdowns and its fallout the might have hard time fabbing up new tubs and retooling their assembly lines.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am pretty sure they would have expected this itc ruling going in fca's favor last year it self and may have designed or atleast prototyped something which I think is the abomination they teased. The weird part is they don't even have a launch date that means they are still working on it.
The challenging part in my opinion remains is the import of the new body tubs, the existing old tubs may have been surplus back in India, but after covid 19 lockdowns and its fallout the might have hard time fabbing up new tubs and retooling their assembly lines.
Good points

Annika

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I could mean anything. Maybe they're just deleting all the old posts because they were ordered too by the FTC. Or maybe they're pulling out all together. You'll know the same time everyone else does.....
There is a lot of curiosity about why posts are being deleted. Clarity will be provided in due course, whether through FTC directives or a complete pullout. I'm keeping a look out for updates, as with everyone else.story saver