ooooooooooo

Rocker Blanks

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
After looking at Bister's video I see a big difference in my blank. LOOK AT THE TABS ON THAT THING! They wouldn't let go! Yeah, I had to saw the front off and push it back through. Glad I didn't make a video. Definitely would have been censored.

20200920_171201.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Guys,

Just cut the clips on the bottom of the covers with a pair of dikes. If you don't have dikes, use needle nose pliers to break them out. Once the bottom ones are out, the insert is easy to get out, and you don't have to tear up the paint.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
After looking at Bister's video I see a big difference in my blank. LOOK AT THE TABS ON THAT THING! They wouldn't let go! Yeah, I had to saw the front off and push it back through. Glad I didn't make a video. Definitely would have been censored.

View attachment 7633
Looks like my Dobermann got a hold of it!;)

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You know the first one came out like Bister's video, so I didn't think the next one would be any different. Sure, I could have looked up under the dash to see it had clips to cut, but being angry and lazy I took the short cut. DESTROY IT! ?
Thanks Coldweather86. Next time I'll know. And Roxasuras, my hand also looks like your Doberman got a hold of it.?

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Bister has the right idea. Thanks for the video. I used a thin stiff putty knife , but Bisters method seems the best. Keep on a rolling and a clattering.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
OK picture this----- I am 300 lbs, two artificial knees, lying upside down with my legs around and over the seat. Along with the light that is NEVER where you can reach for it. And no one around to help. And the tool or tools that you need are 10 feet away AGAIN!!!! LOL. Wow I love my Roxor. Keep on a rolling and a clattering.

redbarn

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Same issue installing my XTC turn signal kit. As previously mentioned I found the best way was to unbolt the dash and pulling it forward and suspending it with some heavy cord from the roll cage. Once you have access to the back you can easily snap off the tabs with needle nose pliers. In retrospect, I forgot I had a Dremel!