ooooooooooo

Rigid chase lights and engine compartment work lights.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Like the title says. I mounted the chase lights months ago and just now hooked them up to run tail and brake lights. While I was at it I mounted 2 A series cool white LED lights to the front hood support as it now lights up the engine compartment quite well.

The work lights, I do this to all my vehicles.

The chase lights also does strobe, back up, and dome. The back up feature isn't working too well so I won't hook that one up. Strobes and dome yes. And cargo area too. I also have two Q series (6"X6") lights to mount. I want to have them shoot light out to maybe 20 to 25 degrees to the sides and maybe still be able to rotate them.

Next, rock lights and under carriage work lights.

dn1Vdsv7S7OoeG%fq1bPVw.jpgWIIzrtCFSlmIjymYJr46yw.jpgJQFi4in6Re+2csacZUf3+A.jpgFV5K0JOxRKmou9Xuc1FceQ.jpgUN+cSxDfT%qyTnLij6h5EQ.jpg

Last edited:

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is the 4th photo of the switch that turns the underhood lights on?

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is the 4th photo of the switch that turns the underhood lights on?
Yes. Simple on - off that is cheap and usually comes with Rigid light sets. L bracket was something I had laying around made for like attaching wood pieces at a 90 del like you find under cheap newer desks. The switch is a 3/4 “ and I had hole saw for that. So easy peasy. Used an existing bolt on the Rox for a vent canister next to the fuse block. Nothing to it

I have my F150 set up the same way. As long at the battery is connected I have a great compartment light. No flashlights needed. I’ll add 3 or 4 more under to illuminate every major component.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Like the title says. I mounted the chase lights months ago and just now hooked them up to run tail and brake lights. While I was at it I mounted 2 A series cool white LED lights to the front hood support as it now lights up the engine compartment quite well.

The work lights, I do this to all my vehicles.

The chase lights also does strobe, back up, and dome. The back up feature isn't working too well so I won't hook that one up. Strobes and dome yes. And cargo area too. I also have two Q series (6"X6") lights to mount. I want to have them shoot light out to maybe 20 to 25 degrees to the sides and maybe still be able to rotate them.

Next, rock lights and under carriage work lights.

View attachment 3267View attachment 3268View attachment 3269View attachment 3270View attachment 3271
Those brake light are nice!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What is that little red puck light near the fuse box for?