ooooooooooo

Righthand drive headlights, yep, sounds stupid. I agree.

B

Bister

OK, I am sure this is going to sound really goofy, but the ROXOR has headlights out of a right hand drive vehicle(Thar). And yes, there is a difference. If you put your low beams on and drive up to a wall, you will see that the 'wing', for lack of a better term goes up and to the left. On North American vehicles, or left hand drive, it goes up and to the right. This is to light up the ditch on low beam and not blind the oncoming traffic. Don't ask me how I know this, cause I learned it when we we're drinking and arguing over stupid stuff years ago, before you could just Google it and settle it right away. So, to be 'street legal'(won't matter off road), you should change your headlights, but probably no one would ever know, but you might wonder why you are getting flashed when you have your low beams on.

PS: I found this out cause mine are aimed quite low and I am playing with the adjustment a bit.

IMG_3041.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

But they do make a left handed coffee cup.

See, today you just Google it, I remember it got pretty heated, we were calling the guy silly (actually stupid I think it was), but he was informed. We were the ignorant ones. I miss those days of having good drinking discussions over silly stuff, now someone pulls out there phone and the conversation is over. lol
1c2c_left_handed_mug.jpg

B

Bister

Sweden changed which side they drove on and I assume people changed thier headlights to make the change over, so that had these stickers on the headlights.

Headlamp - Wikipedia

light.jpeg