Replacing rear quarter panel

Flyingcowboy

Flyingcowboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Good evening. Anyone know where to get or how much it would cost to replace right rear quarter panel in 2019 Roxor? I got run into in right rear corner. Tailgate still works and not quite bad enough to affect fueling so relatively minor. But tail light is completely smashed and scrape extends a bit past. Wrinkled enough don’t think I can just pound it out. Looking where to even find one first, then consider cost and ease of replacement. Any thoughts or advice appreciated

Max A.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There is no aftermarket panels. You may be SOL. A good sheet metal fabricator can probably make you one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

txroadkill

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You might be able to get some Jeep panels and make them work with some modifications but even then I’m not sure if it will be close enough to make work.

Or you could go with this and deal with the area that it doesn’t cover but that should be relatively easy with some ingenuity On the Rox Fabrication - Roxor Rear Quarter Panel Armor

Flyingcowboy

Flyingcowboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the replies. I was just looking at the quarter panel armor from On The Rox. Looks like that might be my only option. I didn’t figure this case would be all that unusual. But guess I didn’t get them for pretty, but discouraging all the same. Thanks again

Max A.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The rear armor from on the rox would cover it but it needs to be bolted onto the quarter panel. Maybe you can hammer it out good enough to mount the armor and cover it up.

I had to do a good bit of cutting to install it.

642d0c0676e5e5c9e30b2edcc8510f99.jpg

fad38f30bdd6635573b70ff99d3949d7.jpg

2a088bf76397f203ba9b106ce1560f87.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flyingcowboy

Flyingcowboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wow that looks like it turned out real nice!! you set the bar pretty high! Thank you for sharing