ooooooooooo

Recall and return

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
I really hate dealers that play games.
Dont settle for that, give Mahindra a call if need be.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

don't forget, you can go to any roxor dealer and they will honor this recall for you. you don't have to settle for this crap!

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Customer service said there is a 3-4 week turnaround on the windshield claim.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

I finally got the regestered letter from Roxor for the windshield refund. Now I will once more talk to the dealer. My invoice list the windshield cost 699.00 , the letter does not have any numbers.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Dropped off my windshield at the dealer they cut me a check for $480, not very happy.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I called customer service and they said they’re giving dealers $650 for the windshield. She took down my info and is calling the dealer. I then called the dealer myself and the office lady said she was told to refund me $480 because of the difference for installation, what a joke.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Dropped off my windshield at the dealer they cut me a check for $480, not very happy.

I am not surprized, maybe you are lucky you got anything. My dealer says the windshield is a loaner, so no direct trade in. My deal is yet to be completed however as the Rox glass ready unit, ( with wipers ) is now waiting on glass , I am told. The list on the recall unit has a value of 699.00 , as that number is listed on my purschase invoice. It’s a very slow process , two months so far , I hope the completed product will be worth the wait.......summer is over , it’s time to prepare for cold weather. It will be interesting how all of us owners fair their first winter in their Roxor.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am not surprized, maybe you are lucky you got anything. My dealer says the windshield is a loaner, so no direct trade in. My deal is yet to be completed however as the Rox glass ready unit, ( with wipers ) is now waiting on glass , I am told. The list on the recall unit has a value of 699.00 , as that number is listed on my purschase invoice. It’s a very slow process , two months so far , I hope the completed product will be worth the wait.......summer is over , it’s time to prepare for cold weather. It will be interesting how all of us owners fair their first winter in their Roxor.[/
I ended up calling Troy, head of customer service, he told me he will either cut me a check himself for the $170 difference or I can just keep the $480 check and he’ll send me an updated windshield. Now that folks is above and beyond customer service, wish more companies were like this.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ended up calling Troy, head of customer service, he told me he will either cut me a check himself for the $170 difference or I can just keep the $480 check and he’ll send me an updated windshield. Now that folks is above and beyond customer service, wish more companies were like this.

That’s good you have got your due ( or will soon ) however , the way Roxor and just about all automotive new sales, your purchase was thru a dealer, and a dealer network system. The dealer should be the proper avenue to follow , then again Roxor DID choose the dealer to market the vehicle. What Roxor should have done was cut a check for everyone who has this windshild, period. Even the regestered letter we all got , had no numbers , just “ talk to your dealer first “ that maybe was a mistake they are starting to realize.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just thinking about the winshield problem reminds me of what happened to Jeep a few years ago when the 4 door model came about. Sales were very good , even at the inflated price they were and are still are selling for. Jeep marketing started looking at all the aftermarket items that were becoming availabie , so , just has Roxor now markets and advertise about all the “ customizing “ new owners could do to personalize their new ride ,, Jeep issued a fat catalogue just full of expensive add on toys. Some dealers loaded up their Rubicon model that was selling close to 100 grand......huge profits for the dealer and their parts departments. The problem was for the marketing idea to work, the dealers were encouraged to loading up their parts inventory . Dealer parts displays , all items shown in crates with offical looking stenciling .were everywhere. Well what happed was a lot of dealers had huge inventories and they were not selling , all due to the prices. I am not sure how it is working for Jeep today , the moral to this story for Roxor is , go slow, and keep the bottom line down on a vehicle that is selling just because it is what it is.......keep it simple.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I went by my local dealer yesterday. He’d just returned from a ROXOR dealer council meeting. He was tied up and I didn’t get to speak to him, but I am anxious to do so and will advise on the matters that seem to be concerning us. If you have a particular question please let me know and I will ask.