ooooooooooo

Recall and return

Bear

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do I have to go back to the store I bought my windshield or to any roxor dealer. I received a recall notice for the windshield.

B

Bister

Any.
8C641CB1-3260-4645-89D4-8D8B81740C3D.jpeg

Jewell68

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was surprised to see this in the Facebook newsfeed just now why would you advertise a product that is unavailable and under recall?

7A4DAE99-8E70-4D95-A505-7B056CDF8703.png

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully, this is the only recall. I dont want to create a recall section like some of those other sxs brands out there.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hopefully, this is the only recall. I dont want to create a recall section like some of those other sxs brands out there.
They also had a recall on a brake pedal cotter pin.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My dealer is giving me the run around and is now saying they threw the windshield in for free and dont want to give me a reimbursement check.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
My dealer is giving me the run around and is now saying they threw the windshield in for free and dont want to give me a reimbursement check.
I really hate dealers that play stupid games. Ran into similar problems with another sxs I owned.
Know this is a pain but give Mahindra a call and and please keep us updated.
Mahindra Vehicle Sales and Service
CUSTOMERSERVICE@ROXOROFFROAD.COM
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday
(800) 292-0733

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I really hate dealers that play stupid games. Ran into similar problems with another sxs I owned.
Know this is a pain but give Mahindra a call and and please keep us updated.
I already did they’re going to call the dealer. I just talked to the dealerships owner because I requested the frame piece that says Mahindra that was missing when I took the windshield off and according to him it sounds like I’m going to get full retail back, hopefully all works out.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I have nothing but good things to say about my dealer, Performance Power Sports here in Seneca, SC, very responsive. And my recalled windshield was picked up by my dealer owner from Luc*s garage as a service to me. It was the windshield Luc had to install on his personal demo ROXOR. Luc is the Sales Manager for Mahindra USA, and happens to live near us. It is over Luc*s signature the recall notice was sent to us owners.

As Luc told me, they are a new start up company, and have, and will make some mistakes. His inthusiasm for the ROXOR was/is infectious. We have to recognize we are on the cutting edge of a new product in a new nitch in the US market.

I am giving them the benefit of any doubt and am very impressed with Mahindra USA in all respects.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I have nothing but good things to say about my dealer, Performance Power Sports here in Seneca, SC, very responsive. And my recalled windshield was picked up by my dealer owner from Luc*s garage as a service to me. It was the windshield Luc had to install on his personal demo ROXOR. Luc is the Sales Manager for Mahindra USA, and happens to live near us. It is over Luc*s signature the recall notice was sent to us owners.

As Luc told me, they are a new start up company, and have, and will make some mistakes. His inthusiasm for the ROXOR was/is infectious. We have to recognize we are on the cutting edge of a new product in a new nitch in the US market.

I am giving them the benefit of any doubt and am very impressed with Mahindra USA in all respects.
Not all dealers are the same, I asked about the recall yesterday, as it’s been a month waiting on upgrade glass w/ wipers...( slow boat to China ?). Shockingly they have never heard of any recall........

on_the_rox

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you are looking for a replacement for the Mahindra Windshield, you may want to check us out. Our windshield frame accepts DOT approved glass, and has the option for a high quality marine grade wiper assembly. If you do get reimbursed for your windshield take a look at what we are offering! Windshield frame without wiper assembly, $375 bare aluminum or $425 powder coated like in the pictures. With the wiper assembly, $775 bare aluminum, and $825 powder coated.

Bare Windshield Frame.jpg Led Light Mounts.jpg

loboost

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you are looking for a replacement for the Mahindra Windshield, you may want to check us out. Our windshield frame accepts DOT approved glass, and has the option for a high quality marine grade wiper assembly. If you do get reimbursed for your windshield take a look at what we are offering! Windshield frame without wiper assembly, $375 bare aluminum or $425 powder coated like in the pictures. With the wiper assembly, $775 bare aluminum, and $825 powder coated.

View attachment 753View attachment 754
Anything that folds down in the pipeline?

on_the_rox

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes, actually there is. It is of course in the development stages, but we have something figured out that should work well.

Reactions: cam

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I already did they’re going to call the dealer. I just talked to the dealerships owner because I requested the frame piece that says Mahindra that was missing when I took the windshield off and according to him it sounds like I’m going to get full retail back, hopefully all works out.
It’s been a week and no return call from the dealer on what’s going on with my claim. Wondering if people are getting their money back right away or are dealing with the same situation as me.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It’s been a week and no return call from the dealer on what’s going on with my claim. Wondering if people are getting their money back right away or are dealing with the same situation as me.
Full refund for 650 2 days after they put in my claim. They initial tried to say 425$ but I complained and they called the mahindra rep who told them to refund the full 650$. They have been very very responsive for me.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Full refund for 650 2 days after they put in my claim. They initial tried to say 425$ but I complained and they called the mahindra rep who told them to refund the full 650$. They have been very very responsive for me.
My dealer says there is NO recall. I requested a aftermarket glass windshield, my Roxor windshield dealer says is a “ loaner” , not subject to any recall.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
WHAT??? I can send u a copy of my recall notice. I really feel for you guys having dealer issues.