ooooooooooo

Rear Inner Wheel Well Liner

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here’s a rear liner for 08 to 17 Wrangler. It’s chopped to fit just need to cover one hole yet. Used driver’s side on passenger side. Think two bolts through fender well will be sufficient to keep it in place.
CF40D4D5-05A2-4316-A4D9-72EF825F1F9E.jpeg

Reactions: DLR

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Chopped width and cleaned up ends.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Here’s a rear liner for 08 to 17 Wrangler. It’s chopped to fit just need to cover one hole yet. Used driver’s side on passenger side. Think two bolts through fender well will be sufficient to keep it in place.View attachment 4805
Nice. I made a set myself last year. I wanted a set like you have. Post part number and brand please. It looks like a rearward extension still needs to be added to keep mud out or rear fender areas behind liner. I made mine all one piece. Not the best job, more temporary. I like yours.

BDRAG

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I found them on Parts Geek. OEM/replace 2008 to 2017 Wrangler. They’re not perfect but if you’re real careful measuring, they literally snap into place.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I found them on Parts Geek. OEM/replace 2008 to 2017 Wrangler. They’re not perfect but if you’re real careful measuring, they literally snap into place.

Thanks'! I bought the last one on one side and they had plenty of the other side. Freaking shipping was more than the parts. LOL. I will replace my home made ones that just don't seem long term in the durability factor. I will probably add a lower skirt back from the new one aft to close out the wiring and fuel fill.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Here’s a rear liner for 08 to 17 Wrangler. It’s chopped to fit just need to cover one hole yet. Used driver’s side on passenger side. Think two bolts through fender well will be sufficient to keep it in place.View attachment 4805

When I made mine, I picked up 2 of those threaded fasteners already in the wheel well. What did you tie yours in with?

BDRAG

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Found some on rockauto. Looks to be about $14 a piece. Not sure on shipping. Your making me want to buy them and try it at that price.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
When I made mine, I picked up 2 of those threaded fasteners already in the wheel well. What did you tie yours in with?

BDRAG

I went directly through fender box with 2- 1/4” SS bolts with fender washer. LOL- the shipping cost!!

When you get them, you’ll need to chop off top center bulge and cover/rivet with drop off from end trim. The other 2 bulges can remain; just make a vertical cut so they can insert into well.

You’ll need to trim a bit at top center where fender meets inner fender as there is no clearance for plastic to slide in

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I went directly through fender box with 2- 1/4” SS bolts with fender washer. LOL- the shipping cost!!

When you get them, you’ll need to chop off top center bulge and cover/rivet with drop off from end trim. The other 2 bulges can remain; just make a vertical cut so they can insert into well.

You’ll need to trim a bit at top center where fender meets inner fender as there is no clearance for plastic to slide in

Well I got the pigs in! What a *itch! Looks great though.

I started by trimming them more or less down to 11.5 wide. Then cut ALL the damn bulges off. Got them shoved in and popped into place. Once I was happy with the basic fit, I then decided to fasten them in with 4 screws on each to keep them pulled up tight in place. I then removed the liners to hunt for attach points.

I noticed the front factory u brackets with nuts welded on that are on the upper area, which I used the rear two for my first home made set, the front set are drilled through and are over coated with the bed lining material on the top side of the wheel house. So two of my pick up points are already there. I then measured back and made sure I missed any of the hacked out area of the liner which wound up being about 9 inched aft of the forward set of holes.

So I just poked an all up from the bottom to locate the front holes. I then shoved the liner back in. Then pushing up on the liner I drilled down through the located holes with the correct size drill. 3/16 dia maybe, making sure I did not drill my damn hand. Lol. I then dropped a 1 inch long # 10-32 screw with a fender washer down into the holes. I then used a fender washer on the bottom side and a lock nut and screwed it in. I then drilled my aft set of holes and repeated the same .

I was happy with the fit accept that the lower portion did not fit tight up against the wheel well along the bottom. So I manipulated some Z clip wire hold downs for trailer wiring into a pinch clip and shoved them on the lower body lip and they now keep that bottom edge tight against the wheel well. I painted the attach screws and washers shown after the pictures were taken. I also painted the white area showing after install.
I do still want to add a little aft lower flap and tuck it in at the rear for more mud protection.

So thanks guys, I now have almost OEM wheel house liners and a bunch of new cuts and old man bruises on my arms and hands! LOL

BDRAG

REAR OEM INNER FENDER 1.jpg REAR OEM INNER FENDER 2.jpg REAR OEM INNER FENDER 3.jpg REAR OEM INNER FENDER 4.jpg REAR OEM INNER FENDER 5.jpg REAR OEM INNER FENDER 6.jpg

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Did you use the passengers side for the drivers side also?

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Stuck them in where there was a little rear down splash to fold back to try and close out liner to bumper some. Left, right, upside down? I still wish SOMEONE would make REAL. Roxor spacific liners! ERRRRRRRR. LOL!

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Hi....so to do this i need 2 wrangler right side liners?

I ordered whatever or whoever started this. Mine were two different part numbers. I had to make some clips to keep it pinned against the lower well area and just drilled up through fenders into box area. Paint the holes, add screws and done. Its a 90% good working fix. I still do not know why someone has not made REAL pop in liners. I would yank these out and install the real deal liners if they covered ALL the nooks and crannies.

BDRAG

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi....so to do this i need 2 wrangler right side liners?

No, order right and left liners. I found that right wrangler works best on Roxor left and left wrangler best on Roxor right