ooooooooooo

Process for street legal in Michigan?

gofer99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Done, ain't no small plate! I think I need to find a better place to mount the plate.

57726F06-5EA7-483E-ABDD-B14807ABABF4.jpeg

bobwhite

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Done, ain't no small plate! I think I need to find a better place to mount the plate.

View attachment 4037
That's awesome man! I have the same plate holder and mounted it under my taillight. Just fits without sticking out past the side of the Roxor. I'll get a pic tomorrow. I am still awaiting an inspection to get the process started, but will find someone to get it done.

fourhounds

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I may have to move mine over to there, I like it, fortunately I didn't drill any holes in the bumper to mount it.
We used one existing hole for attaching and fabricated the plate holder

Originally had it like yours but with off roading the plate got bent several times..... this fixed it.

Last edited:

Cherokee6

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Who did you end up insuring with in Michigan? I am trying to get this completed as well. I have everything but the windshield Washer. I would be curious to here where you got that?

gofer99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Insurance I settled on State Farm.

Windshield washer just bought a cheap kit off of Ebay and used these spray nozzles, work out pretty well.

1561047293624.png

bobwhite

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What a difference a week makes. I called my sherriff again and they said yes no problem for the inspection. Came right out and did it. Went to SOS and found out I was 1st in my county to do this. Took 45 minutes but they got it done. Now to wait for vin change.

gofer99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
good deal, mine took about 6 weeks before the SOS inspector came out to put the new VIN on it. O

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think someone from Michigan should put together a plan to help non-residents get proper title and plates. Could be a good way to help out and put some extra cash in your pocket!

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think someone from Michigan should put together a plan to help non-residents get proper title and plates. Could be a good way to help out and put some extra cash in your pocket!
After a certain number of resales one would need a dealer license.

bobwhite

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Finished today. Street legal. Thanks to all the members that helped with advice. Would have took a lot longer without you. The state inspector was cool. He liked how the roxor was put together and was happy to help.

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s great!

Couple questions.

Turn signal kit on the column or dash?

What windshield did you go with?
Not a whole lot of options. Just wondering if I should pay the extra for the flip out windshield. I’m worried about dust when I go up north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phoenixbob

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes please tell us because I just have the MC Plate with OHV Decal.....
Not sure why we are getting the OHV decal because according to the law:
The requirement to purchase an OHV Decal only applies to OHVs meeting both of the following criteria:

• An OHV designed by the manufacturer primarily for travel over unimproved terrain.
  • An OHV with an unladen weight of eighteen hundred pounds or less.

Pickup trucks, SUVs, cars and other recreational vehicles are not required (and will not be able) to obtain an OHV decal. All other regulations apply.
The Roxor is well over the 1800 lbs