ooooooooooo

Possible source for a full cab

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There is already a thread about this. The top won’t work because the window rear tail gate is all different. You’d also need to source the doors.

sandyx

Founding Member
^None of it is different. Just some fittings are missing. Bolt on B-pillar, doors, thar windshield. Get these four parts and the oem mahindra hardtop will drop in straight.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
if there is enough interest in cabs, maybe we all could do a bulk order and have a crate shipped over with cabs, doors and pillars. ?

It would be nice but that's very unlikely. The best bet is for a parts supplier like ontherox to buy a crate of the necessary parts and have it shipped to the US. Then they can sell the kits to individuals.

As I look over this I'm sure the kit will need to include doors, windshield, rear tail gate and a pillar. This kit would likely cost at least $3500 with the cab over system included. Then the buyer will need to paint everything.

In the end I think the best bet is for someone like best top or ramage to come out with a nice looking system simular to the CJ7 cab over kit. Something like that will probably go for around a grand.

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Campyman that's all pure speculation. Price is irrelevant. Many people will pay to have a decent hard cab with doors etc.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Campyman that's all pure speculation. Price is irrelevant. Many people will pay to have a decent hard cab with doors etc.

You saw it here on team roxor. M4r1n3. Says “price is irrelevant”.