ooooooooooo

4 Person ROPS with Soft Cab to 2 Person Swap?

pdh

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
New member and new owner of a 2020. Rig came with 4 person ROPS with soft cover and side facing seats. For my application I want to change it to 2 person configuration so I have easier access to the cargo area. Anybody out there want to swap their 2 person set up (including soft cab) for my 4 person? RIg is currently at my winter home in AZ - will be transporting it back to Iowa in the spring.

Last edited:
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello pdh. I have the two person rops that my 2019 came with that I took off when I went to the four person rops. Sorry no soft cab but I would sell for $80 if you are interested. I am in Peoria, AZ and May meet you half way depending on where you are in AZ. Let me know what you think.

pdh

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Good Morning sir. Might well be interested in this. Do you have the "pickup" style ROPS or the "sport - slantback" style. I am in Village of Oak near Sedona.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is the factory slant back style. Basically the two pieces that were removed to install the additional length four person rops. I believe I have the directions somewhere that could be used in reverse for removal of what you currently have.

pdh

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am interested. Will send you a message so we can figure out details.

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just pulled my Sport Bars off too. I don't have a full soft top but, I do have this one
1000000760.jpg
and this bed cover. Both made by 3 Star Industries if you want to look them up.
1000000759.jpg

And the bars themselves are available. Let me know if you're interested. I'm also willing to take your 4-Passenger bars and/or Soft Top off your hands. I'm in Apache Junction, but always up for a trip to Sedona.

pdh

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks but I made a deal with Arizona Johnny for his sports bars and will be picking them up this weekend. Current plan is to pull the 4 person and cab off in Iowa when I get back and will make the swap to 2 person then. Will plan to offer the 4 person outfit then (whole in parts).