ooooooooooo

OTR Slider-Steps (Should Have Done This a Long Time Ago)

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I finally bought a set of the On The Rox Slider/NerfBar/Steps. My wife, who is 4'11", has always complained about needing steps to get in and out easily. I have never been a fan of how step bars look on vehicles, so I didn't want to add them until I started looking into the ones OTR makes. They look great and the wife loves them.
I did use different hardware to improve the installed look. The bolts are stainless button flange head and I used stainless flange head nylock nuts. I also added black nylon washers on the outside bolt heads to prevent the bolts from compromising the powdercoating.

OTR Slider-Steps (1).jpg OTR Slider-Steps (3).jpg OTR Slider-Steps (4).jpg OTR Slider-Steps (5).jpg

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I finally bought a set of the On The Rox Slider/NerfBar/Steps. My wife, who is 4'11", has always complained about needing steps to get in and out easily. I have never been a fan of how step bars look on vehicles, so I didn't want to add them until I started looking into the ones OTR makes. They look great and the wife loves them.
I did use different hardware to improve the installed look. The bolts are stainless button flange head and I used stainless flange head nylock nuts. I also added black nylon washers on the outside bolt heads to prevent the bolts from compromising the powdercoating.

View attachment 12871 View attachment 12872 View attachment 12873 View attachment 12874
Sweeeeeet