ooooooooooo

Please help: Looking for drive shaft specs for Max Anthony 2.5" YJ springs

Hot Wheels

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Can anyone help me to obtain the front drive shaft spec's for Climax Offroad Max Anthony kit so that I can order a shorter one from Tom Woods? Ryan at Tom Woods informed me they had system crash and lost all previous spec's. It would save me some time and re-assure me on any dimensions I take. I have a 2020 Roxor w/factory 3" lift. I purchased Max Anthony kit, 4-RE1430 Rubicon Express 2.5" YJ springs, Bilstein shocks 33-104645 and 33-230443 and RE2790 bushing kit. I have stock driveline. I am hoping someone has done Max Anthony kit with stock driveline and can share the driveshaft specification that they used. e.g. flange types with length) I look forward to a softer ride as the factory 3" lift in 2020 is VERY STIFF springs. Note: I am guessing the factory lift 2020 drive shaft is same length as non lift.
20201108_105628.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Front driveshaft will be long enough. Not sure on the rear with you having a factory lift. Are they the same length as the non factory lift Roxor? You don't need a Top Woods driveshaft. Just take your factory shaft into a driveline shop and have them weld on a new tube. It's much cheaper. But you will have to do the lift first to measure. I don't remember exactly, but I think it was 2" longer.