ooooooooooo

Paint Codes

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A gentleman in the facebook Roxor page states he is a Roxor dealer and gave a few codes for a few colors, but said that if you give your “PIN” number to your dealer he will give you the paint code to your rig.

1F6E8BC4-E50D-4208-966C-FEB6245380FA.png

so supposedly white is RAL 9010.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So im painting my dash white, since the paint code is RAL 9010 “Pure White” I wanna color match but that color code system is more common in britain and australia. The spray cans are expensive due to shipping from overseas. Ral 9010 is called “Pure White”, which exists as a Rustoleum color, but it is not quite it, its too white as I found out last night. As for the Duplicolor PW7, it is close, but still a bit brighter. Im going to pull the trigger on these state side Ral 9010 cans, about $15 each and $15 shipping unless someone found another white paint spray closer to the Roxor white.

PS: Since its the dash, it doesnt have to match 100% cause it could be a contrast piece, accent wall, type thing. But I would like to have touch up paint.
37ED1AF1-092D-492C-9134-77950517E4F3.png
E8766911-D2D2-454C-B0CB-6F6907C009D6.jpeg

General

Founding Member
After living with my custom-painted pieces for several months now, I'm thoroughly convinced that if you're going to pay someone else to re-color your pieces, then it should be powder coated. A good coatings shop can color match the powder as good as a paint shop, and you'll get a more consistent and resilient coating, often for cheaper. Looks like you're doing it yourself though, so paint makes much more sense for D.I.Y. Good luck!

Roxor Tin Man

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you want a color match, take the tail gate off, and go to a PPG seller. They have a matching camera, called "PROFIT" it will give an understandable code. One of the threads mentions RAL 9010 p. aint. (white) I just ordered a can from Specialty Paint Place, Mckinney Tx. 972-972-4612.
total cost for 1 can 16 oz. spray is 13.85 + 19-96 shipping 33.81 total I will post if it works if not i'll do the ppg.

B

Bister

If you want a color match, take the tail gate off, and go to a PPG seller. They have a matching camera, called "PROFIT" it will give an understandable code. One of the threads mentions RAL 9010 p. aint. (white) I just ordered a can from Specialty Paint Place, Mckinney Tx. 972-972-4612.
total cost for 1 can 16 oz. spray is 13.85 + 19-96 shipping 33.81 total I will post if it works if not i'll do the ppg.
Or you can call your dealer with your PIN and they can get you the paint code specific to your Roxor as mentioned above.

Lsuther1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So this thread is very helpful. Is PPG the best place to get my Olive Drab paint matched? Has someone already matched the Olive Drab? I was buying olive drab rattle cans from various suppliers but having no luck matching. Help.....
I plan to paint bumpers and trim. Any comments on best paint?

Last edited:

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As mentioned earlier power coating is the best way to go, in my opinion. It gets you the color you want and great protection!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So this thread is very helpful. Is PPG the best place to get my Olive Drab paint matched? Has someone already matched the Olive Drab? I was buying olive drab rattle cans from various suppliers but having no luck matching. Help.....
I plan to paint bumpers and trim. Any comments on best paint?
I did mine in Olive Drab green. There is a guy in Oregon that sells lusterless pain by the gal. I believe that his name is Kaiser Willys

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone have the paint codes for the 4 current colors?
Called local dealer for fire red/orange paint code (2018 Roxor PIN xxxxxxxx800). Dealer called factory and had a response within an hour: PPG-707360. Heard that there have been some variations in the red/orange paint, so it's worth checking for that color, at least.

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
My dealer gave me one of their Ral color books, did not know all the different colors

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
So I have the white one. I'm a little new to this and I was expecting maybe a number that could use to look up spray cans online. Any suggestions?
RAL 9003 signal white /RAL 9006 white aluminum / RAL 9016 traffic white / RAL 9018 papyrus white /RAL 9002 grey white

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I must have 30 custom spray cans around for various vehicles over the years. NAPA has always been able to match whatever I brought by , including my Roxor. PPG never could help. In most cases the colors we wound up matching were already being used on an other vehicle. ....

Phoenixbob

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Who can tell me the color of my Roxor. The factory is telling my dealer based on my VIN that it is 938364 Mammoth Grey. I say it's more of Grey Aluminum Gloss. I am trying to get a windshield painted to match.

Roxor1.jpg Roxor 2.jpg

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Here is a list of Roxor paint colors from PPG.
Neither the 2018 or 2019 codes work for the SAND color. I have 3 shops working on it. The PPC numbers do not work in their systems and so the only code that is meaningful to them is the "RAL Number" and you'll notice its missing for SAND.

tom

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
mine looks like semi gloss gray primer ????
is that the special edition grey ??? 2020 ?? whats special ??

tom

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
so i took delivery of my 2020 what does it have if its the special edition.
mine has curtiss hard cage side steps and A/C and the color is light gray.. ?????